CtrlCAD source code C++ 18.104.22.168 download by Design&Software
CtrlCAD is a 2D source code cad for C++.It is the starting point to build your own customized drawing applications. The library is furnished in source code formats for c++
More then 1000 functions,well documented with a lot of examples.
- Supported formats: AutoCAD DWG/ DXF format.
- Pages, Layers, Linetypes, Blocks, TextStyles, PointStyles, Multi-line Styles (parallel lines), Selection Sets.
- Graphics objects: Points, Lines, Sub-classed Polylines, Circles, Arcs, Ellipses, Rectangles, Text, Block
Insertions, Raster Images, Hatches.
- Vectorization of raster images
- A unique ID for each graphical object facilitates external database referencing.
- Access to all the properties of any object, either programmatically or via dialogs.
- Zoom capabilities allowing you to view the entire drawing or any desired part of it.
- Mouse Wheel supports real-time Zoom and Pan.
- Print Preview.
- Command window to insert command by keywords.
- Advanced user interface
- Layers and Blocks management
- Model and Layout space
- Uses Autocad style print (.CTB and .STB files)
- Boolean operations between polygons
- Edit operations: Copy, Move, Rotate, Scale, Mirror, Array,Explode, Erase, Join. Single objects can be edited by moving their control points (grips).
- Event-driven mechanism that allows for application control of the user's actions with a drawing.
- Supports Windows TTF fonts and AutoCAD SHP fonts.
- Supports AutoCAD hatch patterns (PAT) and linetypes (LIN).
- Unlimited Undo-Redo
- Easy localization to any language.
Tags: Activex , Basic , Code , Component , Delphi , Drawings , Graphics , Library , Maps , Source