Python encryption library for encrypting and decrypting both strings and binary data. Python Encryption Library implements symmetric encryption algorithms: Rijndael, Blowfish, Twofish. Also provides public-key encryption and decryption using digital certificates.
Provides hashing functionality for both strings and binary data using SHA1, SHA384, SHA512, MD2, MD5, and HAVAL. Provides BZIP2 compression for both strings and binary data. Provides digital signature creation and verification. Provides encoding functionality for Base64, quoted-printable, and hex-encoding.
Python encryption library with the following features:
* Symmetric Encryption: AES, Blowfish, Twofish, RC2, ARC4, DES, 3DES, PBES1, PBES2.
* Hash Algorithms: SHA-1, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512, MD2, MD4, MD5, HAVAL.
* Hash Algorithms: RIPEMD128, RIPEMD160, RIPEMD256, RIPEMD320.
* Encoding: Base64, hex, quoted-printable, URL-encoding.
* HMAC with any supported hash algorithm: HMAC-MD5, HMAC-SHA1, etc.
* Password-based Key Derivation Functions: PBKDF1, PBKDF2
* PKCS7 -- P7S and P7M creation, decryption, verification.
* Public key encryption/decryption with digital certificates.
* Digital signature creation/verification with digital certificates.
* Bzip2 in-memory compression.
* Encrypt / decrypt strings or byte data.
* Return encrypted data as Base64, quoted-printable, or hex-encoded strings.
* Hash strings or binary data using SHA1, MD2, MD5, HAVAL, SHA384, or SHA512.
* Public-key encryption with digital certificates.
* Create and verify digital signatures.
* Pre-convert Unicode strings to ANSI (single-byte/char) before encrypting.
* Pre-convert Unicode strings to any charset before encrypting, compressing, or hashing.
* Base64 encode strings or byte data.
* Hex-encode encode strings or byte data.
* Compress strings or byte data with the BZIP2 compression algorithm.
* Implements FIPS81 padding scheme for AES.
* Up to 256-bit encryption is supported.
* Set binary secret-key directly for symmetric encryption algorithms.
* Initialization vectors.
* CBC (Cipher Block Chaining) Mode
* ECB (Electronic Cookbook) Mode
* Random byte data generation.
* Streaming hashing (pass data to hashing functions in chunks).
* Streaming encryption (pass data to encryption functions in chunks).
Tags: Binary , Data , Decrypt , Encrypt , Encryption , Library , Python , Strings