Monitor network hosts, shared resources, and traffic, get MAC addresses, scan TCP and UDP ports, and be notified when devices turn on or go down. Create network diagram and see your network's state in visual form at any time.
The program includes a number of features for administrators such as sending messages, shutting down and turning on remote computers, ping, name lookup, trace route, obtaining information on remote computers, creating reports, etc. LANState does not require installing any client software on the remote computers on your network.
1. Modeling a local area network diagram in a visual mode and then saving the result as a map with images.
2. Monitoring hosts (ICMP ping and connecting to TCP port are supported).
3. Monitoring the usage of your shared resources by other users of the network.
4. Monitoring load of your network card (incoming/outgoing traffic).
5. Searching hosts by ICMP ping or scanning TCP ports.
6. Retrieving computer's network name by its IP address.
7. Notifying on events by playing a sound, writing to log, running program, sending e-mail, etc.
8. Performing actions on devices via the configurable context menu.
9. ICMP, TCP/IP, DNS, ARP, MAC, SNMP monitoring, etc.
Added the portable mode for the program's operation on USB drives, etc. In this mode the program settings are stored in the program folder. To run the program in the portable mode, run the executable file with the /p command line parameter.
Fixed the bug with moving areas and hosts.