123Tag is an easy-to-use and powerful Tag editor and file renamer for MP3,MP4,WMA and many other audio formats, useful to manage and catalog all your music files. 123Tag helps you also to find and catalog the huge amount of music files that usually are stored and disperded on your PC, discovering the audio files and creating a simple classification from the embedded tags. Catalog Reports to produce PDF and Word listing and details of your big collection.
File names can be changed automatically using the tag information or otherwise it can extract tag information from the file name. Personal file ordering in folder is allowed, automatic file numbering is also available. En-mass file treatment.
Retrieve tags from MusicBrainz database, lyrics and images by Google automated searches.
Powerful search functions using file names or embedded Tags, Picture, Rating. Embedded player, Playlist management and file management functions.
Supported file formats:
- MP3 MPEG-1 Layer3, ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags
- AAC, APE
- WMA(Windows Media Audio
- iTunes MP4, M4A, M4B, M4P, M4V, 3GA, 3GP
- WAV, BWF, AIFF
- MIDI, KAR
- OGG Vorbis
Some features of 123Tag:
- extended editor for Tags, including embedded Pictures
- extraction of main tag information parsing the file name
- file rename and numbering using selected tag information
- extraction of main MP3 tag information from both the ID3v1 or ID3v2 tag
- edit MP4 and G3P tags by the AtomicParsley embedded tool, OGG comments by VorbisComment and Metaflac embedded tools
- edit AAC and APE atoms
- MP3, WindowsMedia, MP4 and QuickTime embedded players
- personal file ordering in folder and automatic file numbering
- search files by name or embedded Tags
- Automatic discovery and catalogation, catalog search and flexible reporting
- Find duplicated songs
- Create and manage Playlists.
Mp4, Ogg, AAC tags, Audio Catalog with search and reports, retrieve tags from MusicBrainz database, automated web searches
Personal MP3 ordering, auto-numbering & rename, search function by filenames or embedded Tags
, Tag Rename