Actual Title Buttons is a suite of the most essential and popular tools for desktop windows control and manipulation: minimize them to tray, set up priority, apply transparency, make them stay always-on-top of other windows, align, resize, roll up and even "ghost" them! You can do any of these advanced operations in a mouse click on the title bar icons that are added to standard Minimize/Restore/Close buttons immediately after installation. Furthermore, users are welcome to make up and apply their own window settings which are also done in a mouse click.
Installation, as well as the use of the program, is extremely easy and does not require much time. Once installed, Actual Title Buttons adds its own buttons to the title bar of each window (each button represents a particular function - for example, roll up or align) and provides the list of predefined functions. Actual Title Buttons is useful for those who favor the mouse over the keyboard and want to improve their work's efficiency. The special design of the program makes it quick and convenient to operate desktop windows in a mouse click (nevertheless, there is an opportunity to use the hotkeys).
Actual Title Buttons is irreplaceable when you have to work with numerous applications at once switching from one to another, which is very annoying and frustrating. Moreover, it becomes quite difficult to distinguish between minimized programs as they get the taskbar piled up. Actual Title Buttons enables you to forget that chaos and proceed with your work not being disturbed by windows mess on the desktop.
1) Hotkeys now work in DirectInput games (Battlefield 3, Skyrim, etc.). 2) List of hotkey actions can be filtered by categories. 3) Low-level mechanisms improved for better compatibility. 4) Classic snapping ignores fully transparent windows. 5) Vista+: Compatibility with Internet Explorer improved.
1) Windows 8 RTM support. 2) Compatibility improved with Microsoft Office 2007 and higher, Logitech SetPoint, WordPerfect 12, GOM Player, JRiver Media Center, SmartDraw 12, HTML-Kit Tools. 3) Minimize-to-Screen icons can display preview thumbnail. 4) Numerous fixes and improvements.
Improved stability on 64-bit systems.
1) Compatibility with Windows 8 Release Preview, NVIDIA nView, IrfanView. 2) Custom title buttons. 3) Combo action (via title button/hotkey). 4) Italian language added. 5) Minor fixes.
1) Reboot-less update to new version on Windows Vista/7. 2) Indonesian language added. 3) Hand tool improved. 4) Stability issues fixed.
1) Custom hotkeys with adjustable parameters. 2) Buttons' look in Aero improved. 3) Back up/restore configuration. 4) Undo/Redo commands in Configuration window. 5) Customizable key combination to suspend window snapping. 6) Disable inactive windows' scrolling for specific windows.