AnyChart provides scatter, line, bar, area, waterfall, spline, funnel, bubble, polar, column, column range, pie, box plot, linear and angular gauges, area spline range, Mekko, Venn, waterfall, quadrant, tag cloud, and lots of other sorts of charts available separately and in combination, 2D and 3D.
In a nutshell, AnyChart HTML5 chart library's advantages boil down to the following out-of-the-box features:
* 60+ chart types;
* chart design themes and color palettes;
* chart export to PDF, PNG, JPG, SVG, PS, chart data export to CSV and XLSX (Excel), social network sharing;
* many web app samples with interactive BI dashboards;
* localization engine (194 predefined locale files),
as well as advanced interactivity (tooltips on hover, drill-down, exclude data point, multi-selection, and more), multiple axes, async rendering, online chart editor, and much more to easily create beautiful interactive JS data visualization for any web projects.
Modular system and custom JS builds (30 modules, 16 themes). Node.js server-side rendering with a playground. 3D line chart. Data point size settings. Series stacking order. No Data label. Chart export settings. CSV/Excel export remastered. Context menu customization API. General API improvements.
Opened source code, issue tracker, build scripts, and list of branches.
Plugins for AngularJS, React, Ember.js, Meteor, Node.js, jQuery.
Sharing on social networks.
Vertical, Pareto, Step Line Backward/Forward, Stick, Jump Line charts.
Customs series drawing.
New legend customization options.
+ Support of Localization using locale settings files and special formatting functions.
+ Standalone Chart Elements. Now you can use all chart building blocks such as scales, axes, legends and so on to build your own unique visualizations.
+ Chart/Series Tooltip settings improved.
+ Bug fixes.
* Heat Map JS charts
* Zoom & Scroll for charts
* String, Date/Time, Number text formatting helper functions
* Improved structure of event objects in Point listeners
* defaultSeriesType, id, addSeries, removeAllSeries, getSeries, getSeriesAt, removeSeries, removeSeriesAt, getSeriesCount methods