AOMEI Backupper Standard is the easiest FREE PC backup software for Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP (all editions, both 32/64bit). It supports system backup, disk backup, partition backup, file backup/sync, disk clone, partition clone as well as provides real-time file sync, automatic backup, incremental/differential backup, backing up to NAS and shared network folder, backup/sync files to cloud drive desktop app, GPT disk backup, backing up & restoring system drive based on UEFI boot, creating Windows PE & Linux bootable CD, manually adding additional drivers when creating Windows PE Bootable CD, partition alignment to optimize SSD during restoring or cloning operation, sending email notifications, backing up or restoring files from a network to another, editing task name and the directory of backup images, backup logs management, exporting or importing all backup tasks, etc.
Besides, there are a lot of utilities, such as compress image, encrypt image, explore image, email notification, etc. The highlight is VSS, a technology from Microsoft that enables system and data backup processes won't be interrupted by running applications. So it is very efficient because backup can still be available when you're working. Last but not least, as long as AOMEI Backupper Standard can meet your requirements, you're welcome to free use it on computers in the home and business environments, with NO intention to gain commercial advantage or monetary compensation.
1. Support to restore files to a long path.
2. Support to clone dynamic system volume on MBR disk.
3. Optimized dynamic system volume backup on MBR disk.
4. Fixed issue: the program crashes when choosing the specified path on some interfaces.
1. Fixed issue: the computer won't go to Sleep Mode any more after performing backup operation.
2. Fixed issue: in some cases, the program crashes when backing up files with long path names.
3. Fixed issue: in some cases, the program cannot list files after adding a NAS.
1. Added real-time file sync: monitor files for changes and synchronize them without delay.
2. Support to choose a cloud drive desktop app as target path for file backup and file sync.
3. File restore supports to only restore the selected files.
4. Improved the graphical installation interface.
1. Added multiple languages: support English, FranÃ§ais, Deutsch, ???, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
2. Fixed issue: random crash caused by frequently backup.
3. Support large window display mode to fit high resolution computer.
1. Integrated some universal drivers into Windows PE system to enhance its ability to recognize devices.
2. Enhanced email notification sending module.
3. Fixed issue: program failed to initialize caused by log files.
4. Support the latest Windows 10.
1. Support 4K monitor.
2. PXE boot tool supports to deploy a WIM image file.
3. Available to perform Restart, Sleep, or Hibernate task after backup completed.
4. Fixed issue: there is no data in destination partitions after disk restore and clone.
5. Optimized user interface and user interaction.
1. Added file sync: synchronize files and folders automatically with a schedule.
2. Linux bootable media support to restore/clone between UEFI-based GPT disk and BIOS-based MBR disk.
3. Fixed bug: restore file backup images from CD/DVD with error code 4099.
4. Fixed some crashing issues.
1. Added universal restore for recovering a system image to dissimilar hardware.
2. Added restore/clone between GPT and MBR disks.
3. Added an option on schedule backup advanced settings.
4. Optimized PXE network booting.
5. Optimized email notifications.
6. Other bug and issue fixes.