Bandicut is super-fast video cutting/joining software with an easy-to-use interface.
It allows users to trim parts of video quickly while keeping the original video quality.
Users can also extract audio from video to MP3, join multiple video files, remove one or more parts from the video, or split the video into multiple files.
The cutting/joining area can be selected per frame which allows the user to precisely choose the cutting/joining area.
Other software cuts quickly only between "keyframes". However, Bandicut is able to cut quickly between "any frames" that the user selects.
Bandicut supports two cutting methods, [High-Speed mode] and [Encoding mode].
"High-speed mode" allows the user to cut a video precisely without re-encoding, as a result the quality is lossless and the cutting speed is faster than any other software.
"Encoding mode" allows re-encoding if the user wishes to change the codec, resolution or quality of a video according to their needs.
The user can save the video as an AVI or MP4 file.
Bandicut supports common codecs such as H.264, Xvid, MPEG-1 and Motion JPEG, and various video formats such as *.avi, *.mp4, *.mov, *.m4v, *.mkv, *.mpeg, *.mpg, *.dat, *.vob, *.flv, *.asf, *.wmv, *.ts, *.tp, *.trp, *.mpe, *.mpv2, *.mp2v, *.m2t, *.m2ts, *.k3g, *.divx, *.wm, *.wmx, *.wvx, *.rm, *.rmvb, *.ram, *.ivf, *.ogm, *.vp6 and *.xvd.
Bandicut also supports hardware acceleration using Intel Quick Sync Video provided your CPU has this functionality. It will allow users to cut videos at high speed with excellent and lossless quality.
1. Applied the new Bandicut 3.0 UI design.
2. Bug fixed - The set interval was not applied properly when combining multiple segments in High-speed mode.
3. Bug fixed - Bandicut crashed when converting video with audio that cannot be played in Encoding mode.
1. Bandicut is now able to save output files to the source folder.
2. Improved High-Speed mode: removed an unnecessary step.
3. Improved security of the Bandicut program.
4. Bug fixed - Encoding mode: Some MPEG/TS files failed to keep the video aspect ratio.
1. Bandicut is now able to split a video into multiple equal files (Video Splitter).
2. Improved security of the Bandicut program and installer.
3. Added a menu: Upload to YouTube
4. Added the command line for license registration.
1. Bandicut is now able to save/open a project file (.bcpf).
2. Improved - Thumbnails are shown more naturally when video files are added in Joiner.
3. Bug fixed - Audio disappeared when Bandicut saved video files which had HE-AAC audio track(s).
1. Added the software H264 encoder (Bandicut now supports the H264 encoder in Windows XP.)
2. Bandicut users are now able to upload the recorded video to Youtube.com directly.
3. Bandicut is now able to use the tab key to set the start/end time.
1. We have included the updated module from ffmpeg which improves codec compatibility and stability.
2. Bandicut is now able to play the HEVC video codec.
3. Bandicut now supports auto rotation when a video file has rotation metadata.
1. Bandicut now sets audio output automatically when the setting is not available(sample rate/bitrate).
2. Bug fixed - Bandicut sometimes crashed when a user tried to convert a file while Bandicut was generating thumbnails.
1. Added an option, "Alert when the same filename exists".
2. An Intel Quick Sync Video encoder suggestion window will pop up when Bandicut starts.
3. Improved stability when adding/playing/seeking large files.
4. Improved analyzing video/audio tracks.
1. Bandicut is now able to join more than 2 different video files.
2. Improved stability when joining multiple videos.
3. Bandicut now keeps the original video resolution of each file when joining multiple videos.
4. Bug fixed - Bandicut sometimes crashed when removing a segment.
1. Added the Japanese language file.
2. Bug fixed - The video sequence was shuffled occasionally when many segments were added.
3. Bug fixed - Bandicut did not respond occasionally when the H.264 encoder was used.
4. Bug fixed - A green-colored line was shown occasionally after cutting.
1. Added the Japanese language file.
2. Bandicut is now available on Japanese Windows.
3. Other minor bugs fixed.
1. Bandicut now saves the moov header and video information header at the start of the video file when saving as mp4.
2. Bandicut is now able to set the H.264 profile and level.
3. Added a hotkey, "Add segment": Ctrl+N
4. Other minor bugs fixed.
1. Bandicut is now able to show video file information (Hotkey: Ctrl+F1).
2. Bug fixed - Some AVI files which used a variable frame rate (24fps+30fps) had a sound problem after cutting.
3. Bug fixed - The resolution of some .mpg and .ts video files was changed after cutting.
1. Improved the stability of multiple video cutting.
2. Added a menu "File Close (F4)"
3. Bug fixed - The thumbnail at the segment list wasn't shown properly in a certain situation.