BCGControlBar library is an MFC extension library that allows you to create Microsoft Office 2000/XP/2003/2007/2010/2011/2012/2013/2016 and Microsoft Visual Studio-like applications with full customization options (Ribbons, Customizable toolbars, menus and more) and a rich set of professionally-designed GUI controls such as Calendar, Grid, Editor, Gantt and many others.
BCGControlBar library has more than 200 thoroughly designed, tested and fully documented MFC extension classes. Our components can be easily incorporated into your application and save you hundreds of development and debugging hours.
The highlighted features are:
* Office 2007/2010/2012/2013/2016-style Ribbon control
* Windows 10 and Visual Studio 2015 support
* The Windows 8 style Tiles control
* Visual Studio-like Docking Panes
* Customizable Menus and Toolbars with Visual Studio and MS Office look
* More than 50 charts (2D and 3D)
* Gauge controls including circular, linear gauges, numeric indicators and knobs
* Skinned dialogs and forms
* Advanced property sheets and wizards
* Calendar and planner controls
* Grid and Report controls
* Tasks Pane
* Visual Studio-like Toolbox Pane
* Advanced Edit control with IntelliSense support, collapsed blocks and syntax highlighting
* Gantt chart
* Miscellaneous GUI Controls such as Visual Studio-like property grid, advanced tab control, date/time pickers, various color pickers, calculator, hyper-link controls and more
* A lot of predefined dialogs such as Progress Dialog, advanced Message Box, Image edit dialog and others
* Easy-in-use Ribbon and Toolbar designers allows to create advanced great-looking UI in minutes
* Application Wizards for all supported Visual Studio versions (from 6.0 to 11)
This products is a choice of thousands of developers and well-known companies worldwide. The part of BCGControlBar Pro was licensed by Microsoft and incorporated in Visual C++ 2008 and 2010 MFC classes.
This release includes new LightBox dialog, improved Property Grid, Tab state animation and other new and improved features
This release includes Visual Studio 2017 RC support, new Calendar Schedule View, Tab Control enhancements and many new and improved features.
This release includes new Box-Plot charts and chart error bars, improved Explorer-style toolbar, Outlook Bar "minimize" mode and many new and improved features.
This release includes MS Office 2016-like Black color theme, advanced tree control, application state color and many new and improved features.
This release includes MS Office 2016-like Ribbon "Tell Me", improved Office-like control info tips, new Chart color themes, property pages with background images, new online help and many other new and improved features.
Improved MS Office 2016-style themes, enhanced Ribbon customization, Office-like control info tips and many other new and improved features.
This release includes MS Office 2013-like Ribbon Start Page, exporting grid data to CSV format,
Dialogs with Expandable Area, Support for Windows 10 and Visual Studio 2015 (Technical Previews), Improved Grid Control, Message Box and many other new and improved features and bug fixes.
This release includes Tear-off MDI child windows, Internal window scrollbars themming support, improved Ribbon bar, Chart Control, ListBox and many other new and improved features and bug fixes.
This release includes Ribbon Application Modes, extended Application Keyboard Navigation, improved Charts and Gauges controls and many other new and improved features and bug fixes. The product is ready for use in Windows 10 preview.
This release includes new Visual Studio 2013-style visual manager, Grid cell conditional formatting, Grid Sparklines, Chart data table, new Chart color themes and more.
This release is fully-compatible with Visual Studio 2012 and fully tested under Windows 8. Implemented Office 2013-style Visual Manager, Visual Manager 2012 was adapted to Visual Studio 2012 RTM look. Improved Ribbon Bar, Visual Designer, Grid and Chart Controls. Bug fixes and other improvements.