Complete Blu-ray backup solution - Rip Blu-ray with desired subtitle, copy Blu-ray to mkv with optional audio tracks and language subtitles, or backup Blu-ray to lossles mkv, BDMV folder or ISO files with different copy mode.
A Flawless Blu-ray Experience - Convert Blu-ray to required formats like H.265, AVI, FLV, MKV, VOB, WMV, MP3, FLAC, AC3, etc. for saving to hard drive or playing conveniently with the best settings like 256kbps or 320 kbps audio bitrate and 5.1/7.1 audio track.
Output to Any Device - Intelligently and automatically rip Blu-ray disc/folder/ISO for playback on iPad (Pro/Mini/Air), iPhone X/8 (Plus), Android, VR, game console, TV, Apple TV 4K, Windows Movie Maker, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc. Plus, it will fast share converted Blu-ray to any devices wirelessly for playback anytime you like.
Flexible Settings - For Advanced users, you have flexible choices to adjust parameters to tailor output files for Blu-ray compressing, in terms of video audio codec, bitrate, frame rate, resolution, audio channel, sample rate, etc.
Download Online Videos from 300+ Sites - With just a click, you're enabled to download favorite online videos for enjoyment without Internet connection. Or convert them to fit for various devices.
Support basic editing functions - Trim, crop, rotate, add watermark, apply effect, brightness, contrast, saturation, etc.. to make a customized Blu-ray movie for output.
Make a Gif from Blu-ray - Convert Blu-ray to GIF to use in presentations to make you more attractive and appealing. Even it supports converting heic to jpg from iOS 11.
Highlight: Windows 10 Compatible; Fast mode; NVDIA CUDA support; Money Back Guarantee; Free tech support
1. Improve transcoding core library with enhanced stability and compatibility
2. Support to ouput MP4/MOV/Apple TV video with 7.1 channels audio track
3. Optimize the process of DNxHD encoding
4. Add "Check Update" option on UI
5. Improve the operation of playing
6. Fix some minor bugs
1. Support converting new HEIC Images with iOS 11 to jpg.
2. Fixed some bugs in the previous version.
1. Added new profiles for iPhone X/8/8 Plus, Galaxy Note 8/S8/S8 Plus, Apple TV 4K, etc.
2. Renew the download engine to great improve the video download ability.
3. Improved: Some minor changes and improvements.
1. Add the function to directly copy Blu-ray to MKV
2. Support Blu-ray title mode to provide more fluid user experience
3. Fix some minor bugs
1. Support "1:1 Copy Blu-ray to folder"
2. Extend output format of GIF, maximum 30 seconds;
3. Add prompts when loading Blu-ray;
4. Improve interface to be more friendly and fix some bugs.
1. Redesign main interface;
2. Add MXF MPEG-2 Encoding profile;
3. Optimize framerate settings;
4. Make Blu-ray loading smoother;
5. Fix some bugs
USD $39.95, USD 36.99