Fast and reliable! Can read barcode from image, read barcode from PDF, read barcode from TIF in your Windows desktop and web applications
Can read QR Code, Code 39, Code 128, EAN-13, UPCE, UPCA, Aztec, PDF 417, MICR and lot of others.
Provides both 1D and 2D barcode recognition. Reads PDF and TIF without any other tools required.
* Reads barcodes from JPG, PNG, TIFF images and PDF (no other components are required);
* Dozens of ready to copy-and-paste source code samples are included;
* Made with 100% C# code (optional source code licensing is available on request)
* Sample GUI application to test the sdk against your your images and PDF documents is included into the SDK.
* Works in .NET, ASP.NET;
* Can be used from ActiveX compatible languages (ASP classic, Visual Basic 6) via wrapper;
* Reads 1D and 2D barcodes: Code128, Code39, QR Code, EAN13, EAN8, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPCA, UPCE, Codabar, GS1, PDF417, Datamatrix, Aztec, PDF 417, Patch barcodes, MaxiCode, Codabar, Codablock, MICR, Postal barcodes, Australian Postcode and others!
* Reads from JPG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, PDF;
* Supports images captured from web camera devices.
* Supports multipaged PDF and TIF files without other tools required;
* and more!
Fixed crash on generation of MaxiCode mode 2 and 3.
DrawQuietZones property was not exposed to ActiveX/COM.
Minor improvements and bug fixes.
Demo Application: Added page navigation controls for multi-page TIFF files
Improved PDF417 decoding
Improved PDF documents rendering
Other minor improvements and bug fixes
Improved QR Code decoding.
Fixed duplication of detected barcodes in rare cases.
Fixed PDF417 error correction.
Fixed MinimalDataLength property.
Demo Application: Added 'Export Results As...' button.
export barcodes as XML, CSV, TXT in GUI utility
sample: 'Export Results to XML, CSV, TXT' for c# and VB.NET
new API to export found barcodes to XML, CSV and TXT files
new GetPdfPageCount() methods
support for UPCA, UPCE, EAN-13, EAN13-2
New .ColorConversionMode property
improved barcode decoding from images and pdf: reads barcodes in asp.net and .net better
improved PDF support
minor bug-fixes in linear and 2D barcodes reading
Code 39 reading improved
improved barcode reading support in .net and asp.net
improved pdf reading support
new source code samples added
read barcodes in .net, read barcodes from images, read barcod from pdf
support for PZN barcodes added
support for Circular barcodes added
WPF samples added showing reading barcodes from live camera
reading barcodes from web cam samples modified for use in your projects as one time popup
improved barcode reading from images with noise
improved PDF reading support
(Pro License) new method .SplitDocument() to split PDF and TIFF files
(Pro License) new source code samples on splitting PDF and TIFF documents
(Pro License) new method to extract pages from PDF or TIFF
read barcodes faster and better in your desktop and web applications
new barcode types supported: GTIN-8, GTIN-12, ITF-14, Code 93, MSI, GTIN-14
improved support for barcode reading from noisy images
IMPORTANT: changes to the API: barcode type selection changed
improved 2D barcodes reading
reads barcodes from images and pdf
.SearchMirrored is now obsolete, .OrientationType updated
improved linear (code 39, code 128, UPCA, UPCE, Telepen, EAN 13, other 1d types) barcodes scanning improved
improved interface in the demo utility
Barcode reading from PDF files improved;
new source code sample: Batch Read From Files;
source code samples improved to work on any .NET framework;
minor improvements in demo application;
minor bug-fixes and improvements.
New sample reading barcodes from live web camera (see C# and VB.NET for new "Acquire From Scanner And Decode" sample);
barcode reader freeware now includes "Decode from Live Camera" functionality;
improved barcodes support;
Barcode reading speed in .NET improved;
Datamatrix support improved;
PDF support and reading speed improved;
minor bug-fixes and improvements.
Barcode decoding from PDF files improved;
1D linear barcodes reading improved;
PDF reading speed increased;