Dew Lab Studio includes MtxVec math library and additional signal analysis (DSP Master) and statistical analysis (Stats Master) add-on packages.
- fast object oriented numerical/matrix library
- Intel AVX 1/2, AVX-512, SSE4, Open CL and 64bit support enabled.
- optional full source build path for cross-platform support.
- super conductive memory manager allows linear scaling with number of CPU cores.
- LAPACK 3.4 based
- Complete support for complex numbers for all functions.
- Rich set of matrix and vector functions and operators.
- Solver for banded sparse matrices, Iterative sparse solvers, Direct sparse solver for non-symmetric matrices. Conversions support Banded, Dense, Sparse and Triplets matrix formats
- 23 probability distributions (PDF, CDF and inverse CDF function), special functions, optimization routines, random generators and distribution parameter estimation.
- fast vectorized math expression parser and evaluator
- 1D and 2D FFT's, correlations and autocorrelations.
- arbitrary functions of matrix including square root of matrix and logarithm of matrix
- optimized integer math library.
- generalized Eig and SVD values
- sparse matrix eigenvalues for symmetric and generalized symmetric matrices
- Descriptive statistics
- Hypothesis testing
- Weighted/unweigted linear and multiple linear regression.
- Weighted/unweighted non-linear regression
- Time series analysis (ARMA, ARIMA, ARAR, MA, AR, ...)
- PCA, multivariante analysis, ...
- IIR filters (Cheybshev I-II, Butterworth and Elliptic).
- FIR filters (Remez and Kaiser) with complete filter design support.
- Signal forecasting
- Standard and extended Kalman filters.
- Spectral analysis, cross/bi spectral analysis
- Conversions between forms of transfer function
- Audio rec/playback with ASIO/WASAPI.
- interpolated FIR filters, DCT/IDCT
- real factor high accuracy fast rate conversion
Support for Linux with Delphi 10.2.
Greatly enhanced scripting support. Added for-loop, while-loop, if-else clauses. Getting much closer to Matlab/Scilab like syntax
Added support for Delphi Berlin 10.1. Performance enhancements and improved spectrogram charts.
Comprehensive support for Android, iOS and OS X, Windows 32 and 64bit. Added support for Delphi Seattle 10.
Performance improvements ranging from 10 to 100%. Support for Android.