dotConnect for Oracle v9.5
dotConnect for Oracle is an enhanced data provider built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies. With state of the art ORM solutions such as Entity Framework and LinqConnect, it introduces new approaches for designing applications and boosts productivity of database application development.
* Flexible Connectivity. dotConnect for Oracle can connect both through OCI and directly over TCP/IP. Applications written with dotConnect for Oracle do not require installation of Oracle Client software.
* Database Application Development Extensions. dotConnect for Oracle has a rich set of design time tools that leverage the development process greatly. Particularly, there are convenient design time component editors, wizards and managers, toolset for live data binding, and much more.
* Oracle Advanced Features Support. dotConnect for Oracle allows developers to harness full capabilities of the Oracle server. dotConnect for Oracle supports such Oracle-specific features as Advanced Queuing, Alerts, Pipes, Direct Path Loading, Change notifications, REF cursors, objects, packages, and others.
* dotConnect for Oracle offers enhanced ORM support with a bundled visual designer for ORM models - Entity Developer with support for Model-First and Database-First design approaches and flexible T4 template-based code generation for the model. dotConnect for Oracle supports Entity Framework v1 - v6.1 and Entity Framework Core (Entity Framework 7), NHibernate, and LinqConnect (formerly known as LINQ to Oracle) - Devart's own ORM solution, closely compatible to Microsoft LINQ to SQL.
* Workflow Foundation Support. Provides support for Oracle Workflow Instance Store and Workflow Tracking.
* BIS Support. dotConnect for Oracle supports Reporting and Analytics services and offers Source and Destination Data Flow components for Integration Services
* Support for ASP.NET Identity 1 and 2
* Sync Framework Support
- .NET Standard 2.0 is supported
- .NET Core 2.0 is supported
- .NET Standard 2.0 compatible assemblies are added to the Devart.Data and Devart.Data.Oracle NuGet packages
- Distributed transactions are supported
- The OracleDataAdapter and OracleCommandBuilder are implemented
- .NET Core is supported
- The NuGet packages with .NET Standard 1.3 (.NET Core) compliant assemblies are uploaded to www.nuget.org
- The Default Fetch Size connection string parameter, which specifies the number of rows that will be transferred across the network at a time, is added
*Entity Framework Core database-first support
*JSON functionality support in Entity Framework
*Oracle Advanced Security support in the Direct mode
*The 'Do not install assemblies in the GAC' check box that allows disabling placing the provider assemblies to the GAC is added to the Install Wizard
Entity Framework Core Support
Performance Counters, Transaction Guard, HA (High Availability) Events support
Microsoft SQL Server 2016 is supported in SSIS DataFlow components
Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools Business Intelligence (SSDT-BI) project templates in VS2015
* SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services is supported
* Support for Entity Framework Spatials
* Fluent Mapping support for LinqConnect models that allows to get rid of designing or writing XML mappings
* Extended enum type support in Entity Developer
* Entity shape coloring, selection-driven highlighting, application and diagram skins in Entity Developer
* New Entity Framework 4.1 features Code First(fluent mapping) and DbContext API were supported with new DbContext template with fluent mapping generation.
* Template system was significantly improved.
* Many Entity Framework provider configuration options were added, for example Batch Updates.
* Added possibility to split model into several diagrams for better handling of large models
* Supported automatic generation of sequences and triggers for Autoincrement properties
* Improved performance for Visual Studio LightSwitch Beta 1 integration
Released:October 30, 2017
Platforms:Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServer,WinOther,Windows Server 2000,Windows Server 2003,Windows Server 2008,Windows Server 2008r2,Windows Server 2012,Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005,Windows Media Center Edition 2005,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Enterprise,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Home Basic x64,Windows Vista Home Premium x64,Windows Vista Business x64,Windows Vista Enterprise x64,Windows Vista Ultimate x64
Requrements:.NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7
Install:Install and Uninstall
OraDirect .NET is an enhanced data provider for Oracle that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing Oracle-based database applications. As part of the Core Lab database application development framework, OraDirect .NET
UniDirect .NET Data Provider offers universal access to data of different databases for the Microsoft .NET Framework. It supports most of major database servers, including Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase
SQLDirect .NET is an enhanced data provider for SQL Server that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing SQL Server-based database applications. As part of the Core Lab database application development framework, SQLDirect
MySQLDirect .NET is an enhanced data provider for MySQL that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing MySQL-based database applications. As part of the Core Lab database application development framework, MySQLDirect
PostgreSQLDirect .NET is an enhanced data provider for PostgreSQL that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing PostgreSQL-based database applications. As part of the Core Lab database application development framework
Set of features that build on top of Entity Framework 4 (included in .NET Framework 4)
Add FTP client functionality to your application. FTP for .NET component supports all the popular FTP servers and proxy servers, includes extensible directory parsing, both synchronous and asynchronous operations, active and passive mode. Samples in VB
FTP/SSL for .NET is a versatile file-transfer component for .NET languages (such as C# or VB.NET). It allows you to transfer files directly from your application using FTPS, an extension of FTP which is fast becoming a standard for secure FTP. This protocol
Is your Microsoft Access Database get corrupted and showing something errors like.
* It's not a Microsoft Access file?
* Microsoft Access has encountered a problem and needs to close.
* Unrecognized database format.
* Enter Password";, even if you never
SNTP and NTP protocols enable your program to get the exact time from public time
servers over the Internet. Keep all computers in your multi-tier application
synchronized with atomic clock to get rid of problems with different local
Most popular Components & Libraries
With Aspose.Recognition you can add intelligent PDF to word processing documents conversion to your 32-bit and 64-bit .NET applications. Aspose.Recognition reads a PDF file, recognizes editable document structures and allows saving the resulting document
AnySoftKeyboard keyboards pack:
Tamil keyboard layout.
Note: This will NOT install Tamil fonts on your device!
** Install AnySoftKeyboard first, and then select the desired layout from AnySoftKeyboard's Settings->Keyboards menu.
SecureBridge represents clients and servers for SSH, SFTP and SSL protocols as a network security solution. It protects any TCP traffic using SSH or SSL secure transport layer protocols, that provide authentication for both client and server, strong data
CaptchaSolver.com automated CAPTCHA solver web service API
If you are rolling out your application on Smartphone, Pocket PC phone edition or Windows Mobile device, you may wish to record the device’s International Mobile Equipment Identifier (IEMI) or International Mobile Subscriber Identity (IMSI) numbers
Hook API SDK is a Software Development Kit for easy and quickly develop Windows system wide API Hooking Applications. It helps you hooking Windows system functions or functions in 3rd applications, this means you can call your own functions instead of
A prototyping design tool for faster, smarter and easier prototypes supporting all platforms (Android/iOS/PC/Mac/Web):
Interactive Design Is Easier Than Ever: The interactive design in Mockplus is fully visualized, that's WYSIWYG. With a simple drag-and-drop
Universal oscilloscope GUI ( Real-time plot ) DLL library for data acquisition, simulation, debugging.
1.Speedy performance: the library makes it possible to bring out into the beams of the viewing oscilloscope over a million quantization
WiFi-Manager is a developer tool that allows you to manage wireless networks and settings in Windows XP SP2/SP3 and Vista using one set of API functions. Also WiFi-Manager provides a COM interface for all API functions so you can simply control WiFi settings
Does the quality of your code matter? If it does, then you simply have to try the NUnit Test Generator. The NUnit Test Generator works with NUnit to make your life easier. It not only creates the stubs for the tests, it extracts the the documentation
dotConnect for Oracle Author's Software
Virtual Data Access Components (VirtualDAC, formerly known as VirtualTable), is a library of components that extends data processing capabilities in Delphi and C++Builder on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. VirtualDAC
SQLite Data Access Components (LiteDAC) is a library of components that provides native connectivity to SQLite from Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and Free Pascal) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms
dbForge SQL Complete is a useful add-in for SQL Server Management Studio and Visual Studio. Free and paid editions of the tool offer the powerful autocompletion and formatting of T-SQL code that replaces native Microsoft T-SQL Intellisense. The tool can
Universal Data Access Components (UniDAC) is a library of components that provides direct access to multiple databases from Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and Free Pascal) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux and FreeBSD for both 32-bit and 64-bit
Devart SSIS Integration Cloud Bundle allows you to integrate database and cloud data via SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS). Devart SSIS Integration Cloud Bundle includes Source, Destination, and Lookup components along with Connection Manager
Devart SSIS Integration Database Bundle allows you to integrate via SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS). Devart SSIS Integration Database Bundle includes Source, Destination, and Lookup components along with Connection Manager Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Devart SSIS Integration Universal Bundle allows you to integrate database and cloud data via SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS). Devart SSIS Integration Universal Bundle includes Source, Destination, and Lookup components along with Connection
Devart SSIS Data Flow Components allow you to integrate database and cloud data via SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
Devart SSIS Data Flow Components provide easy to set up cost-effective data integration using SSIS ETL engine. They provide
dotConnect for MySQL is an enhanced data provider built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies. With state of the art ORM solutions such as Entity Framework and LinqConnect, it introduces new approaches
dotConnect for PostgreSQL is an enhanced data provider built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies. With state of the art ORM solutions such as Entity Framework and LinqConnect, it introduces new