DVDFab DVD Ripper is the most powerful and flexible DVD to Mobile Converter which can convert DVD to almost all the popular video/audio formats playable on any mobile devices.
1. More than 10 DVD Ripper modes available: Generic, iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP, ZUNE, NDS, Xbox 360, Apple TV, PS4, Cell Phone, PVP and PDA. More supported devices can be added manually.
2. Generic: Convert DVD to MPEG-4/DivX/Xvid/H.264/AVI/FLV MP4 file playable on PC and other devices which are not listed in navigation bar.
3. iPod/iPhone/iPad: Convert DVD to MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file playable on iPod, iPod touch, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 5S and iPad Pro.
4. PSP: Convert DVD to MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file playable on Sony PSP.
5. ZUNE: Convert DVD to WMV file playable on Microsoft ZUNE.
6. NDS: Convert DVD to DPG file playable on Nintendo DS.
7. Xbox 360: Convert DVD to WMV file playable on Microsoft Xbox 360.
8. PS4: Convert DVD to MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file playable on Sony Play Station 4.
9. Convert DVD to specific format supported by Apple TV, Cell Phone, PVP and PDA.
10. Extract DVD audio to MP3/MP4/WMA/WAV/AC3/DTS.
11. Let you select audio track and subtitle.
12. Enable you to set parameters for video and audio format.
13. Crop automatically to remove black bars on many widescreen movies.
14. Crop manually to adjust video's play region on devices.
15. Resize output from Letterbox to Pan&Scan.
16. Support the newest NVIDIA CUDA, multi-core CPUs and batch conversion to increase speed.
17. Can convert a title with different profiles simultaneously.
18. Support both NTSC and PAL video format.
19. Preview title like real DVD player.
20. Support up to 5.1 multichannel audio output.
21. Converting progress can be viewed.
22. Constantly updated to support new formats and devices.
23. Multiple UI languages available for choice.
1.Add support to remove Cinavia watermarks from Blu-ray versions of Rock Dog and Red Turtle and DVD version of American Assassin,Despicable Me 3 and Hitmanâs Bodyguard.2. Improved metadata feature for DVDs.3.Fix authorization failure problem if users use wireless connection and external hard drives
1.Added the support for AACS v64.2.Added the support for some new Java protections.
1.Added the support to remove Cinavia watermarks of the infected DVDs with the Full Disc mode.2.Fix some minor changes and improvements.
1.Merry Christmas! Weâve just infused the Startup Screen with some Christmas spirit. Check it out!2.Add the support for some new Java protections.3. Improved the PC authorization process for multi-computer licenses.
1.Added the support to remove Cinavia watermarks from Blu-rays with the Full Disc mode.2.Added the support to remove a new protection as found on the DVD version of Office Christmas Party.3.Added the support to show the progress bar when analyzing sources in Blu-ray Copy module.
1.Added the support for some new Java protections.2.Added the support to remove the Cinavia watermark found on the DVD version of By The Sea.3.Added the support to collect the Meta Info of DVD sources.4.Improved the support to collect the Meta Info of Blu-ray sources.
1.Added the support to remove the Cinavia watermarks found on the Blu-ray version of Bleed for This and Free Fire.2.Fix some conversion crash problems in certain cases.3.Fix some minor changes and improvements.
New: Improved the trial user experience.
1.New: Added the support for some new Java protections.2.New: Added the webpage link to correct metadata information for Movie Server in the drop-down menu of the output destination selection box.3.New: Improved the support for detecting DVDFab Movie Server.4.Fix: Fixed the problem that DVDFab faile
1. Added the support to remove the Cinavia watermark found on Demolition. 2. Fixed a crash problem when opening DVD discs in certain cases. 3. Fixed a problem that the second task does not start when using two DVD drives in the Copy module. 4. Some minor changes and improvements.
1. Fixed a crash problem when opening the Blu-ray disc "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2". 2. Fixed a PathPlayer problem which may result in the DVD menu being removed in certain cases.
1. Added support for new copy protection as found on "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1" DVD. 2. Added support for new Java protection.
1. Fixed a problem that the audio volume could not be changed when selecting 3D profiles in Ripper and Video Converter. 2. Improved support for mkv PGS subtitle conversion. 3. Fixed a jitter problem when playing back the converted mp4 file in certain cases. 4. Some minor changes and improvements.
1. Added support for new copy protection as found on "The Expendables 3" DVD. 2. Added support for new Java protection.
1. Improved support for DVD copy protections. 2. Added support to add customizable watermark in Ripper and Video Converter. 3. Improved Trim and Crop features in Ripper and Video Converter. 4. Fixed a failure problem that DVDFab could not detect IQS GPU with Intel? HD Graphics driver version 3621.
1. Added support to new DVD discs. 2. Added support to convert to mkv/mp4 format without outputting chapter info in Ripper. 3. Fixed a black menu problem when playing back the copied DVDs under Full Disc mode in certain cases. 4. Fixed a crash problem when using command line in certain cases.
1. Added support to rotate video in DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper and Video converter (Video Effect Settings -> Crop). 2. Added support to add multiple sources in Copy and Ripper tools. 3. Added support to output multiple audio and subtitle tracks for some profiles under Device column.
1. Added support for new Java protections. 2. Improved the compatibility with third party application like CursorFX and PangoBright. 3. Fixed a crash problem when copying Blu-ray 3D to Blu-ray SBS in certain cases. 4. Fixed a crash problem when copying Blu-ray to DVD with âNo menuâ selected.
1. Updated languages files. 2. Added support to display DVDFab history in task bar. 3. Fixed a layout problem if the DPI value is set to 200. 4. Fixed a problem that cannot preview by chapter in Blu-ray ripper. 5. Fixed a crash problem when opening Blu-ray or DVD discs in certain cases.
1. Added support for new Java protection as found on "Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters". 2. Added user experience improvement program. 3. Fixed a bug in PathPlayer which causes not playable problem for certain discs. 4. Fixed a bug in PathPlayer for certain version of 'World War Z' DVD.
1. Improved the user interface and user experience for Ripper. 2. Improved the performance of CUDA and Intel Quick Sync hardware acceleration. 3. Added support for PGS subtitle output for MKV profile. 4. Added support for H.264 CRF encoding for Ripper and Converter.
1. Added support to rip Blu-ray and DVD with DTS audio to mp4 file. 2. Improved the accuracy of calculation for copying Blu-ray video output bitrate. 3. Fixed an oversize problem when copying Blu-ray 3d disc to BD25 in certain cases. 4. Fixed some localization problems.
1. Added support for a new Java protection as found on "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2". 2. Added support to delete profile which was downloaded or created by user. 3. Fixed a problem that cannot split file for vob.passthrough in DVD Ripper.
1. Fixed a problem that cannot convert using ipod.audio.mp3 profile in DVD Ripper. 2. Fixed a problem that cannot enable deinterlacing in DVD Ripper. 3. Fixed a freeze problem when ripping to mkv.h264.ac3 with PAL source in DVD ripper.
USD $49.00, EUR 45