DVDFab HD Decrypyer for Mac, working as a DVD decrypter and Blu-ray decrypter, is a cost-free and simplified version of DVDFab DVD Copy and DVDFab Blu-ray Copy, which can copy some old DVDs and Blu-rays onto your Mac, in "Full Disc" or "Main Movie" modes only. It's one of the always free portions of DVDFab, which can work off internet connection environment, and needs ImgBurn or Nero Burning ROM installed for DVD/Blu-ray copy or backup. The copy speed is very fast, the quality is wonderful, and with various settings and options for your editing the effect is terrific.
1. Copy DVD/Blu-ray to hard drive.
2. Two copy modes available: Full Disc, Main Movie.
3. Remove all the DVD protections (CSS, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs and Sony ARccOS) and part of Blu-ray protections (AACS, BD+, RC, UOPS and BD-Live) while copying.
4. Preview title like real DVD/Blu-ray player.
5. Copying progress can be viewed in detail.
6. Support both NTSC and PAL DVD/Blu-ray.
7. Multiple settings and options for you to edit.
8. Various UI languages available for your selection.
Mac OS 10.7 and above,
512MB RAM or above,
10GB free hard disk space,
A DVD/Blu-ray drive,
Live internet connection.
1. Added the support for some new Java protections.2.Added the support to remove the Cinavia watermarks on certain discs (synced with Windows version).3.Added the support to remove DRM encryptions from audio files in the Mac DRM Removal for Apple module.
1.Added the support to remove the Cinavia watermark from the DVD version of the Rock Dog.2.Introduced the Mac version of the DRM removal module that works on macOS 10.11/10.12 as of now.3.Fix the problem that DVDFab cannot recognize discs on macOS 10.13.
1. Added the support to some new Java protections.2.Introduced the Hi-Fi Audio Converter module to convert Blu-rays, especially music Blu-rays, to lossless Hi-Fi FLAC audio files.3.Added the support to remove the Cinavia watermarks found on the Blu-ray version of Bleed for This, The Mummy.
1.New: Added the support to remove the Cinavia watermarks found on The Shack (Blu-ray version) and Allegiant (DVD version).2.New: Added the '3D MKV.MVC' and '3D MKV.MVC Passthrough' conversion profiles.3.New: Added the conversion profile for the recently released Apple TV 4K.
1. Introduced the Mac versions of DVD Cinavia Removal and Blu-ray Cinavia Removal. 2. Added the support to remove the Cinavia watermarks found on some DVDs and Blu-rays. 3. Added the support for some new Java protections. 4. Improved the support for the conversion engine.
1. Added the support to remove the fake playlists on a Blu-ray disc so that 3rd party player apps like VLC, MPC etc can pick up the correct playlist. 2. Added two sets of skins with bright colors named Mixed Blue and Maple-Leaf Red. 3. Added the support to show the disc in drive in DVDFab Mini.
Added support for new Java protection.