Crop, convert and rename thousands of image files in batch mode with Image Crop. Crop your images to remove unwanted areas or to give them a specific aspect ratio. Also, if your original image files are poorly named, you can use Image Crop to give them meaningful names so they are easier to find and identify.
But here is what Image Crop has to offer:
* Crop your images in batch mode
* Automatically crop your images to one of the following aspect ratios: 1:1, 4:3, 3:2, 16:9
* Use either pixels or percents to define the crop area
* Preview the crop area for each image
* Convert and rename your images in batch mode
* Keep the EXIF info and creation date of your original images
* Input formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP
* Output formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP
* Save the cropped images in a folder of your choosing
So purchase Image Crop today and you will never need another app for cropping images.
- Drag and drop images directly into the application
- Keep the EXIF info and creation date of the original images
- Support for the JP2, JPX and JPE image file extensions
- Bugfix: The app doesn't crash anymore when cropping a very large number of images