Network Inventory Advisor is an agent-free utility which brings you fast and reliable PC network inventory. It excellently performs scanning of Windows, Mac OS X and Linux and provides IT managers with rich functionality for an easy software licenses audit.
With Network Inventory Advisor it's possible to group inventoried software titles by publisher, version, software type, etc. You can also specify software usage status (allowed, prohibited, must-have, etc), add notes to any software title (for reminding, licensing or other purposes), sort and filter them by multiple parameters, and build flexible report.
The latest version of Network Inventory Advisor introduces automatic
software changes tracking. This means that whenever there's a software change on a node, you get automatically notified with the special alert.
Network Inventory Advisor also discovers and tracks all hardware in your network. You can easily collect data on your assets models & manufacturers, CPU types & speeds,hard drives, network adapters, motherboards, video, audio, memory, peripherals, & more.
Network Inventory Advisor can be installed in any network on a Windows PC. In just several clicks you can scan all the nodes remotely (including Mac computers, Linux machines, printers, routers, and other SNMP-powered nodes). More than that you can easily schedule network scans with ClearApps PC inventory software and receive inventory reports to your e-mail, or have them uploaded to your server, or simply exported to specified network location.
* All group nodes' rescan when creating a new group summary.
* Displaying incorrect network icon when switching networks.
* Missing Microsoft Office login data in Tabular reports.
* Empty "Added" field when importing snapshot files.
* Incomplete saving of the active group/domain name at the time of the import of snapshot files, which led to duplicate nodes.
* Scanning error that led to creation of 2 identical nodes in the network tree.
* Software inventory database was not being updated from NIA server.
* Some crashes when switching networks with active filters.
* Missing custom fields when manually importing network structure or converting the old database format into the new one.
* Scheduled emails were not sent out when TLS was disabled for SMTP server.
* Automatic import of network folder snapshots was not functioning correctly.
* For Selectable custom fields default empty value was added constantly.
* The app could crash if a node had an incorrect custom field.
* An sqlite3odbc.dll error could appear during re-installation.
* Service hanging after second consecutive installation of NIA.
* "Go to full report" link was not always leading to the correct report.
* A crash during SNMP devices scan.
* Not all the data were in the file when exporting the Software report - by title.
* added: Autodesk 2016, 2017, 2018 licenses support;
* added: All networks are stored in an SQLite database, allowing for easier integrations with your existing IT-infrastructure;
* added: Redesigned navigation;
* improved: UI optimized for HIDPI displays;
* added: Custom nodes grouping (by OS, node and device type);
* added: Extended Windows 10 support while scanning and reporting;
* added: Office 2016 license audit;
* added: Scanning Macs with OS X 10.11 and 10.12 on board;
* added: license audit for Microsoft SQL Server 2014 and 2016
* Improved: searching SQL Server licenses (all versions)
* improved: Scheduled email notifications, more mail-servers supported;
* improved: Scan scheduling, including background scanning;
* Improved: Export into PDF;
* fixed: Random crash in "All licenses" screen when the new scan was started;
* fixed: A number of data collection minor errors.
* customize your network tree look and function by changing the view to DNS names, IP addresses and more
* Detailed Reports are available for Macs and SNMP devices
* Tabular Reports now have a new field - Memory Manufacturer
* Autodesk products now have a new field in the Software Reports by Serial Number - Installation Type
* improved: license auditing
New user interface, full-featured multi-network management, license audit with serial numbers' inventory, improved network tree, export into PDF, etc.
Added: shared software grouping templates can be created, shared and downloaded from other users
Added: importing nodes from Active Directory organizational units
Added: adding new nodes from a text file