Wanna get the most effective solution for accurate, fast and search engine friendly tracking of any slight movement of your site on SERPs? Here you go - Rank Tracker is the most powerful SEO software which meets the needs of thousands of internet marketers all over the world. Let's have a look at the checklist of Rank Tracker's powerful features: -Accurate and 'upon request' rank tracking for an unlimited number of keywords in 346 SEs; -Profound keyword research by 19 methods and calculating keyword efficiency index for every keyword; -Side-by side comparison of your rankings with those of top 10 competitors; -Convenient import of your keyword data from Google Analytics; -6 types of customizable SEO reports - keyword rankings and visibility report, competition rankings report and a few more, so you can share your progress with your colleagues and clients online and offline; -Cross-platform compatibility, easy-to-read wizards and advice in plain English and 6 more languages. Other than that, Rank Tracker has a variety of small nifty features, to name just a few: -With Rank Tracker you can check rankings as from different countries, so that your data will be non-personalized and relevant for different locations. -Rank Tracker allows you to control your rankings and compare them with those of competitors' in any block of Universal Search Results - images, news and other. -Rank Tracker calculates keyword efficiency index for each and every keyword, so that you can identify the most promising keywords for your SEO campaign. -Rank Tracker monitors if your site ranks with the right pages for the chosen keywords and notifies you immediately whenever a wrong page appears on search results. So, you're just one click away from the most powerful rank tracking solution ever. Download Rank Tracker now and have the deepest insights into search engine rankings!
- New filters, widgets and keyword history progress graph for reports!
- Now tracking SERP features (featured snippets, knowledge graph panels, shopping and 12 other types of Google results)!
- Preferred location was added for Google Mobile
- Use the software in the foreground with new background tasks.
- Several stability improvements have been implemented.
- Minor bug fixes.
- New Google Forecast source to see the exact numbers for #of searches even using a free AdWords account.
- New alternative to Google Page Rank: InLink Rank.
- Totally reworked user interface.
-New module in RankTracker: see top-30 search engine results pages after each rank check.
-SERP fluctuation graph to control the changes in the search engine results.
- New safe querying mode in RankTracker: no more captchas and temporary blocks!
- The settings to adapt the interface for high-DPI displays were added to RankTracker.
- New Keyword Research Module: all keyword research work in one tool.
- The search engine Bing South Africa was added to RankTracker.
- Improvements in German, Dutch, Spanish and French localization.
-Local rank check is available in RankTracker now: you just need to set any city or region to get the needed results.
-Several bugs were emergently fixed.
-New possibilities for saving and sharing the projects in RankTracker: SEO PowerSuite Cloud and integrated Dropbox.
-Renewed options for report publishing: automated report generating and e-mailing plus new automated report upload to the Cloud.
-New search engines: google.com.sb and google.co.uz.
-Google Penalty Detection function was added to RankTracker.
-Try new automatic Competitor Suggester option!
-Now competitor analysis data is available in Domain Overview Dashboard.
-Focus on the most effective keywords with new improved Keyword Difficulty tool in RankTracker.
-New great options in the reports: tag filtering, custom color schemes, HTML editing and adjustable time ranges for graphs.
-Three new keyword research methods are now available in RankTracker!
-New option in RankTracker: now you can check positions for a group of URLs at a time!
-New drop-down Competitors menu in RankTracker for easy competitors' ranks check.
- Now Google Mobile rankings can be checked in all countries and locations
- New search engines were added to RankTracker - Baidu Thailand and Google.nl Mobile
- The possibility to edit older RankTracker reports in the HTML editor is now available
- You can now choose to use Moz's PA/DA in Rank Tracker instead of Google PageRank
- New drag-and-drop, responsive-design report templates are now available to create fully custom SEO reports
- Rank Tracker users can now get 30% off reliable private proxies as part of an exclusive deal
- You now have a new Rankings Overview dashboard in Rank Tracker, where you can see ranking, traffic and visibility dynamics at a glance
- Rank Tracker has become even deeper integrated with Google Analytics and Google AdWords services
- You can compare your current SEO rankings with those from a custom date in the past.
- Please enjoy the new 'Domain Overview' tab in Rank Tracker where you can view key SEO stat regarding your site whenever you need to.
- Rank Tracker now accurately tracks rankings of PDF files.
-Rank Tracker's interface, color scheme and layout has gotten a major facelift
-You can now transfer workspace setting across projects - no more creating custom workspaces for each project anew
-The bug that was sometimes causing the Chromium browser to work incorrectly has been urgently fixed
- A new metric, Keyword Difficulty, has been added. It reflects how tough it would be to rank in a specific niche.
- One-click report printing is now available in Rank Tracker, allowing you to print reports right from the software
- The number of search engines has become 325.
- New (Not provided) keyword traffic calculations
- Chromium browser got updated to the latest version and now supports Java 8
- Retrieving data from mobile SEs improved
- New Chromium browser integrated
- PPC Analysis module enhanced and expanded
- 'Google Keyword Planner' suggestor has been improved
- The new version of Rank Tracker works faster and consumes less resources.
- Some users may have had a problem analyzing Google-related factors. This has been urgently fixed..
- The number of supported search engines has been updated and is now 333.
- You can now store and track events in the Events diary module;
- A separate PPC Analysis tab was added to Rank Tracker, so now SEO and PPC data can be analyzed side-by-side;
- Rank Tracker allows checking site\'s rankings in a local Google and Bing as from a specified city.
- Rank Tracker got adjusted to the recent changes in Google Adwords Keyword Tool\'s algorithm;
- Core software algorithm updates were implemented to insure smooth operation on the latest Java 1.6 version;
- The number of supported search engines has been updated and is now 340.
- \"Last checked\" metric has been added to visits and bounce rates;
- Supports the new Bing APIs;
- The number of search engines has been updated and is 350.
-HOT! You can now check rankings in personalized search results (as if browsing from different locations & in different tongues);
-The Dutch interface got updated;
-You can now update Google Analytics stats on auto-pilot in Rank Tracker;
-The number of supported SEs has been revised and is 349.
- Rank Tracker now lets you set search language, city, region, country, and other parameters to imitate Google\'s personalization when running rank checks;
- The Dutch interface has been significantly improved;
- The number of supported search engines has been updated and is now 400.
- Due to major performance improvements, Rank Tracker now works faster and uses less of one\'s RAM and bandwidth
- It is now more convenient to save multiple projects in Rank Tracker
- The Russian interface has been updated
- The number of supported search engines is now 758
- You can now build traffic progress graphs due to Rank Tracker\'s deeper integration with Google Analytics
- Now also shows bounce rate per keyword
- The number of CAPTCHAs returned by Yandex has been reduced
- The list of supported search engines has been updated and now includes 759 SEs
-Finds ALL the pages of a site that rank for the same keyword
-You can now override Google\'s auto-correct when running checks
-When exporting data to CSV, you can now export the Notes column as well
-Processing CAPTCHAs from Centrum got improved
-Supports 777 SEs
-Supports Yahoo BOSS 2.0 APIs
- You can now track rankings as if you are in another country (Google gl parameter added)
- Yahoo BOSS 2.0 API supported
- The number of supported search engines has reached 774
- CSV data exports improved
- You can now track rankings as if you are in another country (Google gl parameter added)
- Has been fully translated into Polish
- The number of supported search engines has reached 767
- The number of supported search engines has reached 764
- Processing CAPTCHAs from Exalead and Seznam.Cz search engines has been improved
- The translated versions of new Rank Tracker reports got further improved and amplified