What's an SEO's recipe for success? Expertise, hard work and a solid set of SEO tools to rely on. Now, what's the recipe for a perfect SEO toolkit? It is effectiveness, completeness, speed, flexibility and intuition. Does such a SEO toolset even exit? Sure thing - it's SEO PowerSuite. SEO PowerSuite, award-winning SEO software that has won the hearts of over 300,000 SEO's worldwide, is the most powerful leverage to use in an SEO campaign. It virtually power-charges all your SEO efforts and helps you quickly propel sites to the top of the SERPs. What does it actually do? It is made of 4 cutting-edge SEO tools, each responsible for its part of the SEO work. Rank Tracker - is a top-of-the-line keyword tracker and an efficient keyword suggestion tool. Track rankings in 314 search engines, watch your rankings ups and downs and keep an eye on competitors' every move. WebSite Auditor - is a double-value on-page SEO tool. Not only does it scan your site's structure to help you locate all the structural glitches that degrade your rankings, but also helps you optimize the content on your site A to Z. LinkAssistant - is an effective link building manager. With a click of a mouse, find 100s of link exchange partners in your niche, send 100s of link request emails, create a link directory and upload it to your site. SEO SpyGlass - is a top-flight backlink checker and competition research tool. See all the backlinks on yours or competitor's site in a snap. Determine each link's SEO value by looking at the linking site's age, PR, Alexa rank, IP, etc. Due to its advanced search safety features and the use of search engine API keys, the software leaves no footprint on the Web. Besides, the built-in scheduler allows you to schedule tasks and get them done even when you're not at your desk. Moreover, SEO PowerSuite is available in 7 tongues and runs on any OS! Why wait? Grab hold of the world's #1 SEO toolset today - download SEO PowerSuite.
- New alternative to Google Page Rank: InLink Rank metric.
- Background updates & scheduled tasks in Rank Tracker & Website Auditor.
- New TF-IDF module in Website Auditor to keyword suggestions for your website.
- New user-friendly and intuitive graphic interface.
- Several bugs were emergently fixed.
-New SERP Analysis feature: get historical top-30 search engine results pages for any keyword and search engine.
-Collect all resources on the website for deep analysis: CSS, images and more.
- Solution for high-DPI displays: the settings to adapt the size of the interface were added to SEO PowerSuite tools.
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console integration was added to SEO PowerSuite tools.
- No limit in the number of backlinks to export in SEO SpyGlass now!
-New anti-ban solution in SEO PowerSuite: no more captchas and temporary blocks!
-New Keyword Research Module in RankTracker: all instruments you need to find the best keywords are now in one place.
-Advanced options for Yandex WordStat Competitions search.
-New search engine: Bing South Africa.
-Now with WebSite Auditor you can analyze and edit the content of a page directly in the tool using in-app content editor.
-New link building options in LinkAssistant tool: try 10 prospecting methods to find link opportunities.
-Updated Spanish and French localization in SEO PowerSuite tools.
-Track your local results in Google: new updated option to track location-specific rankings is now again available (SEO PowerSuite unique feature!).
-New search engines were added to SEO PowerSuite: google.it (Maps), google.com.sb, google.co.uz.
-Cloud project storage is now available: new SEO PowerSuite Cloud or fully integrated Dropbox for project saving and sharing.
-Minor bug-fixes and stability improvements added.
-New great option in RankTracker to diagnose if your site got under a Google penalty!
-Domain Strength factor was added to the External domain factors in all SEO PowerSuite reports.
-Now 20 keyword research methods are available!
-New Search Engines were added to SEO PowerSuite: Haosou (haosou.com).
-New improved Keyword Difficulty tool in RankTracker!
*You now have a new Page Audit tool in WebSite Auditor. It lets you perform a full SEO audit of a landing page.
*SEO PowerSuite now support Moz's API, and you can choose whether you'd like to use PageRank or Moz's PA/DA to calculate composite SEO metrics such as Keyword Difficulty, and others.
-New Domain Overview dashboard released in all SEO PowerSuite tools - it demonstrates key SEO stats about your domain
-Backlinks Summary tab added in SEO SpyGlass
-Raknings Summary tab introduced to Rank Tracker
-You can now compare current rankings to those from any date in the past
-New, eyesight-friendlier design has been release in SEO PowerSuite
-You can now move custom-made workspaces across projects - no need to create them anew
-The Project Comparison module in SEO SpyGlass (for backlinks) has gotten cleaner, smarter, easier to read
- A new metric, Keyword Difficulty Score, is now calculated in Rank Tracker. It shows how difficult it is to rank for a keyword.
- You can now print reports right from SEO PowerSuite
- The number of supported search engines is now 325
- New (Not provided) keyword traffic calculations in Rank Tracker
- New Anti-Penalty Link Audit feature in SEO SpyGlass
- Chromium browser got updated to the latest version and now supports Java 8
- Extracting SEO data from mobile SEs improved
- New Chromium browser integrated
- PPC Analysis module enhanced and expanded
- 'Google Keyword Planner' suggestor has been improved
- The huge backlink database now contains even more backlinks;
- New algorithm for getting data from Google AdWords introduced. Now you can get keyword related data much quicker;
- Increased performance while querying Death by CAPTCHA service.
- The huge backlink database is included containing 870+ billion links;
- New advanced features for social media stats are available;
- New search safety tool introduced.
- The new and huge backlink index was launched in SEO SpyGlass for the deepest and most detailed backlink research;
- Now advanced features for social media stats and traffic are available;
- The number of supported search engines has been revised and is now 346.
- In Rank Tracker a separate PPC Analysis tab was added, which allows blending PPC and SEO metrics;
- Events diary module was added to all 4 products, so you can store and organize events important for your SEO progress ;
- The number of supported search engines has been revised and is now 342.