TunesKit Audiobook Converter for Mac helps audiobook lovers easily get rid of DRM lock from M4B, M4A, AA, AAX audiobooks that are purchased from iTunes, Audible.com or any other online channels while converting the DRM-ed files to unprotected MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B formats compatible with any media playing devices at 30x faster speed.
Key Features of TunesKit DRM Audiobook Converter for Mac:
1. Remove DRM from iTunes M4A, M4B, Audible AA, AAX audiobooks
2. Convert DRM-ed audiobooks to MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, FLAC, WAV
3. Retain original audio quality as well as ID3 tags and chapter info
4. Import DRM-ed audiobooks to iPod, PSP, Creative Zen, iRiver, etc
1. Fixed the crash error when converting m4b files; 2. Fixed the error when splitting chapters by time; 3. Optimized the progress bar when converting segment by segment.
1. Fixed the problem that program randomly crashes when adding too many files; 2. Fixed the problem that program doesn't respond during conversion.
1. Fixed the preview error for converted files under macOS High Sierra; 2. Optimized the text overlap issue.
1. Fully supports macOS High Sierra; 2. Improved searching speed from iTunes library; 3. Fixed some other bugs.
1. Supports iTunes 18.104.22.168; 2. Improved the loading speed when adding files; 3. Optimized the display of converted files.
1. Fixed the duration error of output files.
1. Fixed the incomplete time length error when converting audiobooks longer than 24 hours; 2. Added support to more output sample rate and bit rate options.
1. Fixed the conversion error when connecting to external speaker; 2. Fixed some other minor bugs; 3. Optimized the product performance.
1. Fixed some minor bugs; 2. Improved product performance.
1. Fixed the bug that TunesKit doesn't display .aax audiobook files in multi-language.