With TunesKit iTunes DRM Media Converter for Mac, you can easily get rid of the iTunes FairPlay DRM protection from iTunes purchased and rented movies, TV shows and music videos. By converting the DRM-encrypted iTunes M4V to common MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV formats, you can enjoy your iTunes videos on various mobile devices, like Samsung, HTC, Google Nexues, etc. TunesKit for Mac is also the fastest iTunes DRM removal app that can preserve the original quality 100%.
Key Features of TunesKit for Mac:
1. Remove DRM from iTunes movie purchased & rental movies, TV shows and music videos
2. Convert iTunes DRM-protected M4V videos to lossless DRM-free MP4, MOV, M4V, AVI, FLV, MPG, etc.
3. Retain AC3 Dolby 5.1 audio track & subtitles & multiple languages
4. Customize output settings, including bit rate, audio channels, etc.
5. Transfer iTunes movies to any popular mobile devices & players
1. Fully supports iTunes 12.6; 2. Optimized product performance.
1. Added support to iTunes Extras; 2. Added more preset output profiles for editing software, including iMovie, FCP, iDVD, iBooks, etc; 3. Optimized the way to search and display converted files.
1. Fixed the bug that TunesKit doesn't display iTunes movie files in multi-language.
1. Fixed some major bugs; 2. Optimized product stability and processing speed.
1. Fixed the problem of failing to remove expiration info from iTunes movie rentals when playing them with iTunes after conversion; 2. Fixed the problem of failing to find iTunes rentals under the default path of iTunes Media; 3. Optimized the options of output folder; 4. Fixed some minor bugs.
1. Fixed the problem of not delivering video in output files on certain MacBook; 2. Fixed the problem of not showing progress bar during conversion on Mac OS X 10.8; 3. Optimized the performance and speed of conversion; 4. Fix other tiny bugs.
New Release, Fix major bugs