Print from DOS, Unix, Linux to Windows printers: USB, GDI, PDF, e-mail, network, IP, fax. Capture LPT1:-LPT9: & com1:-COM9: and redirect the jobs, even to a printer physically connected to the captured port and w/out physical LPT/COM ports installed. Printfil can capture data sent to one or more parallel ports (PRN: , LPT1:-LPT9:), serial (com1:-COM9:), or disk files, and automatically redirect print jobs to any Windows printer, even if it's physically connected to the captured port and/or a ...
ser232mon can monitor the RS232 com1,2,3,... and show the datas when the Windows application control the RS232 COM port,such as modem mini-ATS, projector etc. org
ser232mon can monitor the RS232 com1,2,3,... and show the datas when the Windows application control the RS232 COM port,such as modem mini-ATS, projector etc.
ser232mon is a free software, you can use ...
Open Visa Pen software do possible using Visa Pen hardware in modern Windows OS (2000/XP/Vista) without installing not existing drivers. Open Visa Pen simulate mouse actions - move, left/right/middle mouse button click and double click. To use Open Visa Pen plug iota(R) Visa Pen hardware to available serial port (com1 or com2), run Open Visa Pen Software, select serial port from combobox and start use Visa Pen hardware as mouse. Visa Pen and mouse can be used together. Not tested with ...
It allows you to map any serial ports to any other ports. E.g. you install additional COM port expansion card to computer as COM7 serial port but your favorite software can work with com1 port only. To resolve this problem you can use this program. For example you install additional serial port expansion card to computer as COM7 serial port but your favorite software can work with com1...COM4 ports only. To resolve this problem you can use Serial Port Mapper to map new COM7 port either to com1 ...
- Serial interface RS-232, com ports com1 toCOM8.
- Operation by customizable hotkeys or by the program menu.
- Highlight a phone number in any application and direct dialing of the phone.
- Dialing a phone number via clipboard.
- Redialing the last number.
- Redialing a number from the history (10 numbers).
- Answering and terminating an incoming call.
- Manually entering a telephone number.
- Dial a phone number or name directly ...
IPaNema reads any NMEA data from one of the serial ports (com1-15) and delivers the NMEA data to any user selectable port and IP address using the UDP protocol acting as UDP server. It can also act as an UDP client, receiving NMEA sentences wrapped in UDP packets and outputs these to a serial communications port (com1-15).
It can also act as an UDP client, receiving NMEA sentences wrapped in UDP packets and outputs these to a serial ...
Data redirect is an additional module that allows you redirect a data from one data source (for example, com1) to another data source (for example, COM2). In this case the program will work as a bridge between two data sources. You may filter or change data with help of other filter modules before redirecting it to other data source.
Get the Data redirect plugin for Accurate Printer Monitor and take it for a test run to see what it can ...
HS GSM SMS is a C source library. It provides a PC based user application with access to a mobile phone's Short Message Service (SMS) function, according to ETSI standards: GSM 07.05 (ETS 300 585) (use of DTE for SMS), GSM 03.40 (SMS). Features:
* Interface with mobile phone over COM ports com1 - COM8
* Sending SMS messages to GSM network
* Receiving incoming SMS indications from mobile phone
* Reading received SMS messages from mobile phone
* Deleting messages from ...
- Fleet Tracking
- Asset Tracking
- Any customer applications requiring access to a NMEA-183 compliant GPS receiver
- Interfaces a GPS receiver over COM ports com1 - COM8
- Decodes most commonly used NMEA sentences from a GPS receiver:
- GGA - Global Positioning System Fix Data
- GLL - Geographic Position
- GSA - DOP and Active Satellites
- GSV - Satellites in View ...
Serial interface of the HS SMS DLL library supports COM ports from com1 to COM32, speeds from 110 to 115200, selectable data, stop bits, parity and hardware flow control.
HS SMS DLL Library allows to send SMS text in plain ASCII text format or "Binary to ASCII HEX" format where any binary data is converted to ASCII HEX representation, so that each binary byte is transmitted as 2 ASCII HEX bytes, the reverse decoding is done when message is ...
- you can show a currentl GPS data;
- you can open any of scanned maps;
- you can calibrate the scanned maps yourself by two calibration points only;
- calibrations are stored automatically for every map;. - you can show a current GPS data (Speed, Direction, Longitude, Latitude, Time, Date, Height);
- you can open any of scanned maps (in a "bmp" or "dib" format);
- you can calibrate the scanned maps yourself by two calibration points only (left-top and right-bottom);
- calibrations are stored automatically for every map, you do not need to calibrate a map next time;
- you can see your route line and speed direction at the map;
How to use it:
- connect your GPS device to your computer by the com-port;
- open a Properties Dialog and set you comport's name and a Bits Rate (for example: com1, 4800); ...
Virtual Modem PRO fully emulates standard hardware modems. It creates software virtual IP-modems and maps them to virtual serial ports in your operating system. Virtual Modem PRO uses Ethernet network/ VLAN/VPN instead of conventional telephone line. Virtual modems are connected to the computer via serial ports (com1/COM2 or Virtual modem uses virtual serial ports that are complete copies of real serial ports. The main advantages of Virtual Modem Pro is speed and reliability of the transmitted data ...
Redirect all data sent from one serial port to any other serial port with Advanced COM Port Redirector. All data sent to redirected COM port would be received by redirection port and vice versa. It works under almost all modern Windows OS versions. Usually real COM ports available in your system (com1/COM2 or COM3/COM4) may not satisfy your demands. Now this problem could be easily resolved by Advanced COM Port Redirector that creates additional (virtual) serial ports which you may use instead ...
Eltima Serial Splitter enables youto add virtual and physical COM-ports to the configuration in real time, to create unlimited virtual serial ports, to deliver high speed data exchange with virtual serial ports and to configure ports bundles. Applications refer to corresponding virtual ports (for instance, COM2, COM3), which send data to the real com1 and to a connected device. Then, all data a real port receives from the device is transferred to the applications via virtual ports. Serial ...
With Serial Splitter Mobile by Eltima for Windows Mobile 2003/2005 you can split real or virtual serial port into several others, join several serial ports into one, share its dataflow between applications and even disable existing com ports. The essential feature is disabling existing serial ports (for instance, com1 may be used by other device and isn't free therefore) to spear a slot for virtual one and use it for your ...
- Baud 110 to 230400 (and custom baud up 3Mbps)
- Supports com1 to COM256.
- Create Macro Lists.
- Simple "Visual Scripting".
- Powerful fixed/variable length sequence detector
with wildcard support
- Import and Export SimpleTerm Profiles.
- For Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, 2003, XP & Windows 7.
- Cyclic Redundancy Checking (CRC).
- High performance, large display matrix
- Data entry ...
+ Multiple serial ports simultaneously - com1, COM2, CO3 ... COM99x - unlimited! RS232/USB/Keyboard interface. Keyboard wedge/ Keyboard capture for devices with keyboard interface. + Advanced data logging options: + ActiveX interface + file mode (generic file naming option). + keystroke mode - allows data from serial device to be entered directly into any Windows application just as if it was being typed in using a keyboard. + DDE mode (transfer ...
Example Usage: RS232SendWaitfor -b9600 com1 2000 "ATr" "OKr" The above example can be used to detect a modem on a COM port. The example in the command file in the product documentation below shows how the error level can be queried to see if it was successful or not. Specifications: Compatible with Windows 7,Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows NT Compatible with any COM port including USB/Serial adapters, Bluetooth/Serial ...
com1, COM2 etc.). With a large number of optional settings to match most of users requirements.
With ease you connect to standard onboard serial ports like com1 and COM2, serial ports on a multiport card (PCI-Bus, PCIe-Bus etc.), serial ports on USB adapter or Ethernet Port Server (COMM Server).
Nearly every serial port visible in Windows is accessible.
COMM Extender runs completely in background. No visual user interface.
COMM Extender does not consume any resources if no 16-Bit application is currently up and running.
Extend the life of ...