It can be used to produce financial comparisons of the cost to convert vehicles (of any type) to use Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), methanol, Ethanol, Gasoline, LNG, Diesel, Electric, Propane or Hydrogen. Use it for any mix of vehicles, from passenger vehicles, to diesel trucks, or forklifts. Some of the vehicles can be dual-fuel, others can be dedicated to one fuel.
CNG-CALC will also accommodate the costs of refueling stations. ...
The program handles gases with known compositions and non-compositional gases (only gas gravity is needed). Note that the compositional model is more reliable than the non-compositional model, although they give similar results. Get WatGas and take it for a spin to see what it can actually do for you! WatGas calculates Water-Natural gas phase behavior, and includes the following types of calculations:
- Hydrate formation calculations
- Water content predictions of natural gases
- Inhibitor quantities (methanol/glycols) to avoid hydrate ...
The program includes:
- Gas Orifices: Natural Gas, Air and Nitrogen;
- Liquid Orifices: Oil, Water, methanol, MEG, DEG and TEG;
- Restriction Gas Orifices;
- Restriction Liquid ...