The API consists of two classes "sdnsNetAPI" and "zone". The sdnsNetAPI class contains all needed functions to interact with Simple DNS Plus. The zone class is just a definition for a dns zone. To create a new zone called "mynewdomain.com" on your primary and your secondary (if available) nameservers, just use the zone constructor and provide the zone information, i.e:
Dim sdpApi As New sdnsNetAPI("ns.yournameserver.com", "yourPassword")
The information displayed by the report of DomainHostingView includes: the hosting company or data center that hosts the Web server, mail server, and domain name server (DNS) of the specified domain, the created/changed/expire date of the domain, domain owner, domain registrar that registered the domain, list of all DNS records, and more... DomainHostingView is a utility for Windows that collects extensive information about a domain by using a series of DNS and WHOIS queries, and generates HTML report that can be displayed in any Web browser.
The information displayed by the report ...
· Pop-up value 'inspector' (left click in nameserver list) displays precise values on bar chart.
· Detailed tabular result report for non-graphical detailed reporting.
· Full detailed, locale-aware (internationalized), CSV results export.
· Automatic logging to CSV file for long-term background results monitoring and collection.
· Simultaneously compares the performance and reliability of up to 200 DNS nameservers.
· Determines ...
Current version of the program is capable of retrieving all contact email addresses, phone and fax numbers, TLD, Registrant, Admin Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Country, nameserver, Domain Created Date, Updated Date, Domain Expired Date.
To make Webmaster Email Extractor to proceed to processing just import website list or domain name list that interest you and click Start.
Multithread mode available in this program let the users explore ...