ANY PERSON ACCESSING THE FILEHEAP WEB SITE AGREES TO AND IS BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Copyright. ę FileHeap. All Rights Reserved. All images, text, programs, and other materials found in the FileHeap Web Site are protected by the United States copyright laws. Any commercial use of the images, text, programs or other materials found in the FileHeap Web Site is strictly prohibited, without the express written consent of FileHeap.
- Trademarks. The names, logos, and taglines identifying FileHeap's products and services are proprietary marks of FileHeap or its subsidiaries. Microsoft and its products and services referenced herein are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.
- Content Submission. Certain areas of the FileHeap Web Site allow for the exchange of information between you, the USER, and FileHeap. Any submission by the USER becomes the property of FileHeap, and the USER implicitly grants FileHeap the authority and right to use that content in accordance with FileHeap corporate privacy policies.
- USER Responsibility. The USER assumes all responsibility for use of the FileHeap Web Site. The USER waives all claims against FileHeap, its officers, directors, employees, suppliers and programmers that may arise from the utilization of the FileHeap Web Site.
- Accuracy of Information. While all reasonable attempts are made to ensure the accuracy of the information, neither FileHeap, nor its information contributors can be held responsible by USER for the accuracy of the information found in the FileHeap Web Site. FileHeap makes no expressed or implied warranty as to the accuracy or merchantability of content or programming.