Address:Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
GroupDocs.Signature for .NET is a flexible library that allows developers to build new or enhance existing apps with electronic signature functionality. The library provides a flexible API and comprehensive controls for creating custom e-signature workflows of any complexity. Key features include:
1. Electronic Signature Capture Control. Provides users with options to sign documents either by uploading a scanned copy of their signature, typing a signature with custom font styles, or drawing a signature with a mouse, touch or a stylus. Handwritten signatures can be drawn and applied to a document right in a web-browser.
2. Multiple Document Formats Support. All documents are signed in PDF format for security. However, the library can convert over 50+ file formats to PDF, so that users can get them e-signed as well. Among supported file formats are: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, OpenDocument, RTF, CSV, TXT, AutoCAD and many more.
3. Documents Security and Integrity. The library provides comprehensive anti-tampering and audit-trail functionality to ensure document integrity and guarantee signature authenticity. This allows you to build legally-binding electronic signature solutions that comply with the U.S. federal ESIGN Act and UETA Act.
4. Merge Fields Handling. When preparing documents for signature, users can add merge fields like 'Name', 'Date', 'Order value', etc. Recipients can then complete them online, before applying a signature.
5. Easy-to-Follow Signature Workflows. Intuitive wizards guide users to get documents signed quickly and easily. Users can store templates for reuse; organize/archive signed documents; save recipient contacts; send email notifications and reminders.
GroupDocs.Signature for .NET can be integrated into any .NET project, including ASP.NET and console/desktop applications. To test the library without any restrictions, please feel free to contact GroupDocs sales for a 30-day fully-functional trial.
A lightweight .NET library that allows developers to convert back and forth between 50+ file formats, including PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, CAD and raster images. The library is designed as a middleware for easy integration into .NET apps.
GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET is a lightweight merge / diff library that allows developers to compare two versions of a PDF, Word (DOC/DOCX), Excel (XLS/XLSX), PowerPoint (PPT/PPTX), ODT, TXT or HTML document.
The library is specifically designed to be easy to integrate into any .NET (ASP.NET / C# / VB.NET) app and comes with a customizable diff view web UI.
Key features and benefits include:
- The library identifies differences both in content and font styles.
- Accept/reject changes when comparing Word files.
- Compare up to 3 Word files.
- Export merged Word files to a resulting file with the native 'Track Changes' feature enabled.
- Compare documents programmatically on the server side.
- Display differences through a web diff view UI.
- Load documents/send the result output from/to streams.
- Save a summary list of all changes in the result output file.
The UI that comes with the library is mobile-ready and works across all popular platforms. It allows end users to view, navigate and manipulate compared documents from any modern browser without having to install any software or plugins. When comparing documents users can:
- View a list of all differences found.
- Quickly navigate between differences with the click of a button.
- Search for, select and copy text to the clipboard right from browser.
- Accept/reject changes when comparing Word files.
- Export merged Word documents to an output file.
- Scroll document pages or turn them with a button click.
- Preview/navigate document pages with thumbnails.
GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET library doesn't have any 3rd-party dependencies and can be easily deployed with just a single DLL. To test the library without restrictions, please feel free to contact GroupDocs sales for a 30-day fully-functional trial.
.NET mail merge library for generating custom documents from Word or PDF templates. The library doesn't require Microsoft Office Automation or Word installation and can fill out templates with custom data obtained through user input, or from a DB.
A flexible Java library for HTML5-based annotation of 50+ types of documents and images, including PDF, Office, Visio, CAD and raster images. The library doesn't require client installations and can be seamlessly integrated into any Java app.
A lightweight .NET library for HTML5-based document annotation. Designed for easy integration into any .NET (ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET) app, it allows end users to annotate 50+ types of files, including PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as Visio, CAD and raster images.
Key features include:
1. Cross-platform compatibility. End users can view and annotate documents from any web-enabled device, including mobiles and tablets, using any HTML5-complient browser.
2. Native text rendering. Documents are rendered as text files. This allows users to select/copy and strikethrough/underline text right in documents rendered within your app or website.
3. Comprehensive set of annotation tools, including:
- Text annotation (strike-through/underline and comment on text).
- Text replacement (edit text within the document).
- Text/area redaction (blackout text/area).
- Sticky notes with rich text.
- Area annotation (comment on an area marked up with a rectangle).
- Point annotation (add notes to any point in the document).
- Polyline (draw freehand lines).
- Arrow (direct users' view to the pointed elements).
- Ruler (measure distance between objects in the document).
- Undo/redo options.
4. Convenient web UI. A customizable UI that comes with the library, allows users to seamlessly navigate and annotate large multi-page documents from a browser. Users can turn pages like slides and preview them with thumbnails, jump to a specified page or between annotations, print and export annotated documents to PDF.
5. Support for native Word and PDF annotations. GroupDocs annotations can be converted to/from native PDF or Word annotations for further offline/online editing.
Finally, GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET library doesn't require any client installation and can be deployed with a single DLL. To test the library without evaluation restrictions, please feel free to contact GroupDocs sales for a 30-day fully-functional trial.
GroupDocs.Viewer for Java is an HMTL5-based document viewer library that allows you to display 50+ types of documents and images within your Java apps. Supported formats include: PDF, Microsoft Word and Excel documents, PowerPoint presentations, Visio diagrams, CAD and raster images.
The library converts documents to HTML5, which allows you to render documents as a combination of HTML, CSS and SVG. HTML5-based document rendering gives you a number of benefits:
- Documents are rendered as real text files. This allows end users to select/copy text right from documents displayed within your app or website.
- Thanks to native text rendering, fonts always look sharp and documents look exactly like the original files.
- End users can view documents from any web-enabled device using any HTML5-complient browser.
- There is no need to install anything on the client side at all. So, PDF documents, for example, can be viewed without having to install Adobe Reader.
The library also comes with a user-friendly web UI that allows end users to seamlessly navigate large multi-page documents in a browser. When viewing documents through the interface, users can:
- Scroll or turn pages with a button.
- Jump straight to the specified page.
- Preview and navigate pages with thumbnails.
- Select, copy and search for text within documents.
- Zoom in/out of a document.
- Print and download documents from a web-browser.
Finally, GroupDocs.Viewer for Java library doesn't has any 3rd-party dependencies and can be easily deployed with a packaged JAR file on your server. If you'd like to test the library without any evaluation restrictions, please feel free to contact GroupDocs sales for 30-day fully-functional trial.
GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET is a HMTL5 document viewer that allows you to display over 50 types of documents within your own .NET (ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET) apps. Supported file formats include: PDF and Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint slides, Visio diagrams, CAD and raster images.
Based on HTML5, GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET converts documents to a combination of HTML, CSS and SVG. This provides you with a number of benefits:
- Displayed documents are rendered as real text files, allowing users to select and copy text to the clipboard right from documents displayed within your app or website.
- Native text rendering ensures fonts always look sharp even when zooming in/out of a document.
- There is no need to install anything on the client-side. End users can view documents from any web-enabled device (including mobiles and tablets), with any HTML5-compliant browser.
GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET also comes with a customizable web UI. It allows end users to seamlessly navigate multi-page documents from a browser. Using the interface, users can:
- Turn pages like slides or scroll documents like a web-page.
- Jump straight to the needed page within a document.
- Preview pages with thumbnails.
- Search for text within documents using keywords.
- Zoom in/out of a document.
- Print and download the original document right from a browser.
GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET library doesn't have any 3rd-party dependencies and is easy to deploy - just add a single DLL. To test the library without any restrictions, please feel free to contact GroupDocs sales for a 30-day fully-functional trial.
A universal document conversion Java library designed for easy integration into your own apps. Allows you to convert over 50 document types, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio to PDF and raster image files.