3DimViewer 1.4 download by 3Dim Laboratory s.r.o.
3DimViewer is a lightweight 3D viewer of medical DICOM datasets distributed as open source software. Its license allows you to use it for free. The viewer is multiplatform software written in C++ that runs on Windows and Linux systems. Basic Features - Truly 3D viewer of volumetric data
- Multiplanar and orthogonal XY, XZ and YZ views
- Adjustable density window
- Distance and density measuring
- DICOM dataset import
- Volume rendering using shaders running on NVidia and ATI graphic cards
- Tissue segmentation based on thresholding
- Surface modeling of any segmented tissue (e.g. bones)
- 3D surface rendering
- Volumetric data filtering.
Tags: 3D dicom viewer , Medical image processing , MRI , Polygonal models , Surface rendering , Volume rendering