Oxygen Forensic Suite 2013 220.127.116.11 download by Oxygen Software
Oxygen Forensic Suite is a comprehensive forensic application that will offer you the possibility to extract and analyze information from smartphones, cell phones, PDA's and various other mobile devices.
Using proprietary low-level protocols permits Oxygen Forensic Suite to extract much more data than usually extracted by other forensic tools, especially for smartphones.
The list of unique information that currently can be extracted by Oxygen Forensic Suite includes, but is not limited to:
· SMS messages, deleted from phone memory.
· SMS/E-mail/MMS messages from custom message folders.
· Geo positions (with displaying coordinates on Google Maps) of main phone events - sent/received SMS messages, camera snapshots, calendar events and so on.
· iPhone password-protected backups.
· Event log for Symbian OS and Windows Mobile 5/6 smartphones.
· Web cache for standard as well as 3rd party mobile web browsers.
· Last modification date/time for contacts and calendar events.
· Service Center date/time stamp for messages.
Oxygen Forensic Suite combines the simplicity and cheapness of logical forensic software and the extracted information completeness of physical tools. Device Connection Wizard helps you to connect a phone in several mouse clicks.
Data Extraction Wizard works in unattended mode and downloads all the available device information in just few minutes. After the download process is completed, you can either select the automatic forensic report generation function or use convenient program interface to analyze, filter and search for the extracted data.
Oxygen Forensic Suite can extract the following data:
· General phone information and SIM-card data.
· Address book - contacts list containing all the extended information: names, personal photo and ringing tone, occupation details, phone and fax numbers, e-mail addresses, web pages, VoIP phones, postal addresses, text notes, last modification date/time stamp, speed dials and custom field labels.
· Caller groups data.
· Calendar events: meetings, reminders, tasks, anniversaries and other events with last modification date/time stamp.
· Text notes and tasks.
· Incoming, outgoing and missed calls history, including time and duration.
· GPRS, EDGE, CSD, HSCSD and Wi-Fi traffic and sessions log.
· SMS, MMS and E-mail messages, including the messages from custom folders.
· Deleted SMS information (with some restrictions).
· Geo positions of main phone events: sent/received SMS messages, camera snapshots, calendar events and so on.
· Camera snapshots, video clips and voice records.
· Web cache and bookmarks for standard as well as 3rd party mobile web browsers.
· Files and directories from the phone memory as well as from flash card.
· Approximate geographical position of the place where the photo was made. Mini Google Maps are generated according to the extracted geographical coordinates right in the program.
· Summarized Phone Activity: all types of organizer events, SMS, MMS, E-mail messages, voice calls are shown as one chronological list with various filters and view modes. It gives phone examiners an opportunity to track mobile device events by different parameters: date, contact, phone number.
· List of installed applications: Java as well as native smartphone apps.
· List of tuned FM radio stations.
NOTE: You will need to request a license by sending an email to the developers in order to be able to use the application.
Tags: Backup , Data , Extractor , Forensic , Mobile , Oxygen , Phone , Smartphone , Suite