Project Planning 1. 2. 2001 download by AB-Tools.com
The Project Planning software simplifies the management of tasks delegated to several employees.
It is possible to define tasks for an employee within a project. After that they will be arranged on the days completely hands-off(!) considering the time need of the tasks, the working time of the employees for every week day, possible vacations and holidays as well as possible project interruptions. A manual arrangement of the tasks to the single days is therefore no longer needed and later insertion of tasks is possible without any difficulty (the re-arrangement of the tasks will be calculated by the program).
Although originally developed for project planning in the sector of software development, it can be used just as well for projects of other sections and for private time management.
Features of Project Planning at a glance:
- Hands-off generation of the project progression (no manual assignment of tasks to individual days necessary) considering following entries:
- Time need of every individual task
- Project start date
- Dates of project entry of employees
- Project interruptions
- Defined working time of employees for individual week days (and holidays)
- Vacations of employees
- Maintenance of holiday and vacation list for every employee individually possible
- No limit number of projects count and employees for each project
- Optical (among others in terms of color) adaptability of table view of project progression
- Project progression can be printed and saved (various graphic formats)
- Integrated help system
- Automatic program updates (deactivation is possible)
- Multilingual (at the moment English and German)
- Intuitive program interface
- Free e-mail support in case of problems or questions
- Minor updates of full version for free
Tags: Automatic , hands-off , Holidays , Project Management , Project Planning , Software Development , tasks delegation , Time Management , Vacations