Computers are 1000 times faster now than they were ten years ago. But did you ever feel that your slow computer could be a little faster? A faster processor is easily compromised by new features, more expensive graphics and numerous glitches in the operating system. Worse than that, any new computer can get really slow after only a few months. Junk files, registry errors, and fragmentation accumulate to cause the slow down as well as occasional crashes.
An Australian software company, Auslogics, has developed an effective remedy to speed up a slow Windows system - its award winning Auslogics Boost Speed. Run the program once a week and it will remove all the clutter, fix registry errors and defragment the disks and the registry. The program will also tune up the one-size-fits-all Windows settings specifically to your computer configuration, hence improving your Internet speed, reducing computer startup and shutdown time. You can tweak the settings of your Internet browser, your Microsoft Office suite and other software to their peak performance. Move your mouse over the tray icon to view the CPU and memory usage, as well as your Internet traffic, in a handy graphical display.
Here's what it can do to speed up your Internet:
- Tune up Internet settings for faster downloads
- Check if your Internet speed is what your Internet provider claims it to be
- Speed up Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers.
To speed up your computer, the program offers:
- Disk, registry and memory defragmentation
- Quick, safe and thorough disk and registry clean up
- Tweaks to speed up Windows Vista and XP
- Easy to use Uninstall and Startup Managers
In conclusion, Auslogics Boost Speed is a worthy alternative to constantly having to upgrade your computer. Even if your computer is relatively new, the program will keep it running fast and error-free for a long time.
- added multiple new features and made improvements to program algorithms;
- improved program stability and reliability;
- added new interface languages: Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Italian;
- fixed all known bugs;
- improved support for Windows 10 Creator Edition.
- fixed all known bugs;
- improved program stability and reliability
- improved internal libraries
- improved program installer.
- added a new Privacy section that lets the user better detect and eliminate privacy traces;
- improved Live Speedup section, added several new tools that give the system a real-time performance boost;
Check the full list with updates at: http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/boost-speed/
- fixed a bug that could lead to a crash during extended program sessions;
- fixed a critical bug that could cause significant performance loss on certain systems running Windows 8.1;
- improved program stability;
- improved program launch speed.
- improved Rescue Center operation.
- improved support for Windows 8.1.
- improved descriptions for all tools included in the program.
- corrected an error in the program update mechanism.
- fixed a number of minor bugs.
- Improved category rating indicators making them easier to read and understand
- Improved text descriptions for many program components
- Improved Disk Space detailed view window to display up-to-date information
- Improved the toolbar and add-on list to make it easier to read and and understand
- improved informational notes and hints to give a more detailed description of what the program does
- added result reports for all scanners
- Browser Care module now allows for cleanup of temporary files and other junk for all supported web browsers
- significantly improved program stability.
- reduces the program memory footprint by about 5-15%
- fixes the "The system cannot move the file to a different disk drive." bug in the Registry Defrag module
- fixes an access violation error in localizer.dll
- adds an option to create a restore point before cleaning the registry.