Bigasoft FLAC Converter for Mac is the most professional FLAC File Converter to convert FLAC files on Mac OS X (Mountain Lion included). It can convert FLAC to broad audio formats including convert FLAC to MP3, convert FLAC to WAV, convert FLAC to AIFF and convert FLAC to AC3, Apple Lossless, AU, M4A, MP2, OGG, RA, WAV and WMA as well as preserve the audio quality. It is also an excellent FLAC encoder to convert popular audio to FLAC and a smart FLAC editor which helps to edit FLAC files like join, cut, and split.
1. Convert FLAC files on Mac to all popular audio formats;
2. Convert popular audio and video to FLAC;
3. Convert between any audio formats;
4. Easily join, cut, and split audio files;
5. Batch convert;
6. Adjust parameters and edit ID3 Information;
7. Support Multi-threading and Multi-Core CPU Technology;
8. Support back ground conversion and post-task;
9. Multiple languages support including English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Italian and Chinese;
10. Fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.4(Tiger), 10.5(Leopard), 10.6(Snow Leopard), 10.7(Lion), 10.8(Mountain Lion), and 10.9(OS X Mavericks).
Bigasoft FLAC Converter for Mac support dts 5.1 channels in version 22.214.171.12454.