DVDFab Blu-ray Creator is able to burn HD camcorder videos, iPhone MOV videos and common SD videos in different formats into BD or AVCHD DVD for playback, or convert into Blu-ray folder for backup on PC.
1. Create Blu-ray disc or Blu-ray folder from video.
DVDFab Blu-ray Creator can burn video to Blu-ray disc for playback with Blu-ray player. It can also convert video to Blu-ray folder for backup on the hard drive of your computer for later burning.
2. Process all sorts of videos.
Blu-ray Creator can process all sorts of videos from camcorder videos to downloaded videos, from HD videos to SD videos. And the supported video formats are various as follows: MKV, MP4, AVI, M2TS, TS, MOV, WMV, WMA, 3GP, FLV, M4V, VOB, etc.
3. Support all Blu-ray discs and AVCHD DVDs for target.
When it comes to the target, it can be any Blu-ray discs or AVCHD DVDs of BD-R, BD-RE, BD-50, BD-25, BD-9, and BD-5.
4. Merge many videos into one Blu-ray.
You can drag and drop more than one video into Blu-ray Creator, and merge them into one Blu-ray. It's neat that Blu-ray Creator gives you the ability to arrange the playback order of the videos.
5. External subtitles supported.
It supports external subtitles so you can add your favorite subtitles into Blu-ray.
6. Preview video in real time.
Blu-ray Creator has a built-in Blu-ray player which can help you preview video in real time, so that you can clearly know if the content and settings are what you want.
7. Support cutting-edge technologies to get fast speed.
Blu-ray Creator supports the newest technologies to accelerate processing speed, like Intel Quick Sync, and NVIDIA CUDA, so super fast speed is ensured.
8. Transparent converting process.
The converting process of Blu-ray Creator is totally transparent with full, accurate and detailed progress info and source video preview.
For more information about DVDFab Blu-ray Creator, please visit www.dvdfab.cn/blu-ray-creator.htm.
1. Added support for the recorded DVD video discs. 2. Fixed a problem that the copied DVDs failed to play back in certain cases. 3. Fixed a failure problem when converting DVD sources to MP4/MKV videos in certain cases.
1. Added support for new copy protection as found on "Dear White People" DVD. 2. Fixed a failure problem when compressing Blu-ray Full Disc to BD25 with CUDA GPU in certain cases.
Fixed a problem that DVDFab could not be updated to the latest version via auto update.
1. Fixed a crash problem when converting DVD/Blu-ray with â€śSplit by chapterâ€ť. 2. Improved conversion process in Ripper and Video Converter. 3. Fixed a problem that DVDFab could not keep DTS-HD Master audio track in Blu-ray Creator. 4. Some minor changes and improvements.
1. Added support for new Java protections. 2. Added the new profiles for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in Ripper and Video Converter. 3. Fixed a problem that the output result does not play back after compressing Blu-ray 3D full disc to BD25 in certain cases.
1. Improved support for DVD copy protections. 2. Improved support for IQS (Intel Quick Sync) GPU conversion. 3. Added video adjust feature (Brightness, Contrast and Saturation)in Ripper and Video Converter. 4. Added support to merge multiple video files in Video Converter.
1. Added the support to create protected ISO in Blu-ray Copy Clone mode. 2. Improved the Video Edit feature in Ripper and Video Converter. 3. Improved the conversion speed in Ripper. More info: http://www.dvdfab.cn/video_convert_comparison.htm. 4. Improved the default conversion settings in Ripper.
1. Improved support for DVD copy protections. 2. Added support to add customizable watermark in Ripper and Video Converter. 3. Improved Trim and Crop features in Ripper and Video Converter. 4. Fixed a failure problem that DVDFab could not detect IQS GPU with IntelÂ® HD Graphics driver version 3621.
1. Improved the conversion process. 2. Fixed a freeze problem when copying Blu-ray to BD50 with â€śRemove HD Audioâ€ť option selected. 3. Fixed a crash problem when converting DVDs/Blu-rays with trim feature in certain cases. 4. Fixed a read error problem when reading/copying DVDs in certain cases.
1. Added support for new Java protections. 2. Improved the compatibility with third party application like CursorFX and PangoBright. 3. Fixed a crash problem when copying Blu-ray 3D to Blu-ray SBS in certain cases. 4. Fixed a crash problem when copying Blu-ray to DVD with â€śNo menuâ€ť selected.
1. Updated languages files. 2. Fixed a noise problem when ripping Blu-ray discs containing DTS-HD 6.1 channels. 3. Fixed a problem that failed to rip Blu-ray disc to Apple TV in certain cases. 4. Fixed a problem when running command line in certain cases. 5. Fixed a preview problem in certain cases.
1. Brand new User Interface and User Experience. 2. Updated FFmpeg. 3. Added support for VC-1 interleaved video. 4. Added support to create customized menu in Blu-ray to DVD. 5. Added support for new DVD protection. 6. Added Lightning-Shrink support for hardware acceleration.
1. Improved the user interface and user experience for Ripper. 2. Improved the performance of CUDA and Intel Quick Sync hardware acceleration. 3. Added support for PGS subtitle output for MKV profile. 4. Added support for H.264 CRF encoding for Ripper and Converter.
1. Added support for new Java protections. 2. Added support for a new copy protection as found on "Tyler Perry's Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor". 3. Added support for multiple audio track output for m2ts profiles. 4. Added support customize image of menu for Blu-ray and DVD Creator.
1. Added support to rip Blu-ray and DVD with DTS audio to mp4 file. 2. Improved the accuracy of calculation for copying Blu-ray video output bitrate. 3. Fixed an oversize problem when copying Blu-ray 3d disc to BD25 in certain cases. 4. Fixed some localization problems.
1. Added support for task queue. 2. Added support to clone BDAV discs. 3. Added support to decode the source which contains AC3-Plus (E-AC3) audio track. 4. Added support to remember the user operation on user interface. 5. Added support to modify volume label for Blu-ray/DVD creator.
1. Added support to create menu and other features for Blu-ray Creator. 2. Fixed a problem that the created Blu-ray cannot be played on PowerDVD and TMT5 in Blu-ray creator. 3. Fixed a 504 problem when converting mkv files to Blu-ray with CUDA encoder in Blu-ray Creator.
USD $40.00, EUR 40