GdTwain OCX is a royalty free TWAIN ActiveX control allow developers to acquire easily image from devices such as scanners and cameras. GdTwain OCX can be used from any 32-bit Windows development environment that can call ActiveX components, including Visual Basic, Realbasic, Visual C++, Delphi, Visual FoxPro, PHP, ASP, IIS, MS Word, Access, Windev, PowerBuilder, Excel, .NET environment like C#, VB.NET and many others. GdTwain OCX works with Microsoft Windows platforms: 98, NT4, ME, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista...
- Advanced image processing (auto border removal, adjust brightness / contrast / saturation / gamma, rotation...)
- Acquire an image to handle, to file, (multipage Tiff support), to clipboard, byte array, HBitmap...
- Support lzw, ccitt3, ccitt4, rle and Jpeg compression
- Support for 1bit, 4bits, 8bits, 16bits, 24bits, 32bits, 48bits and 64bits pallets color
- Image enhancement functions
- Pallets colors conversion
- Color quantization and reduction
- Advanced Text processing: add text with semi transparency effect, draw rotated text...
- Adjust the twain device image resolution (DPI)
- Defines the twain device capture area
- Defines the twain device brightness and contrast
- Enable / disable ADF feeder
- Enable / disable AutoScan mode
- Enable / disable duplex scanning
- Enable / disable Automatic Deskew
- Enable / disable Automatic Rotation
- Enable / disable Automatic Border Detection
- Enable / disable Automatic Brightness
- Select the twain device pixel type, B/W Color, Gray color, RGB color, CMYK color...
- Provides high and low level API
- GdTwain ActiveX control uses the last TWAIN 1.9 specifications.
- Royalty free distribution