LopeEdit has two editions: LopeEdit Lite (freeware) and LopeEdit Pro (shareware). LopeEdit Pro includes advanced features that LopeEdit Lite doesn't include.
Basic Features (LopeEdit Lite and LopeEdit Pro):
* Supports visual themes: Office 2003, Visual Studio 2005 Screenshot, Office XP Screenshot, Office 2000 or Windows XP.
* Tabs to select between open files.
* UNICODE and UTF-8 support.
* Support for the following new line formats: DOS/Windows, Linux/Unix, MAC.
* Automatic highlighting of brackets/braces as typing or positioning occurs.
* Multiple tabs for an open file.
* The window can be divided in tab groups (horizontal or vertical). It is possible to move tabs by dragging them with the mouse.
* Edit Box in toolbar to find quickly strings in documents.
* Several docking windows with utilities. These windows can be docked in any place of the main window, or can be auto-hided when losing the focus.
* File Browser Window. Build-in file browser (as Windows Explorer) to open files in the editor, or to make any operation over files or folders (copy, move, delete, etc.).
* Find and Replace Window. Finds or replaces a string in the current document or in all open documents.
* Find and Replace In Files Window. Finds or replaces a string in all files that a folder contains.
* Regular expression support with tagged expressions for find/replace.
* Find Results Windows. Allows showing search results. Double clicking over a search result, editor will open the file and will scroll until search result position.
* Favorites Window and Screenshot Favorites menu.
* Recent Files Window.
* Opens files from Internet (Web sites or FTP sites). Files opened from FTP sites can be saved directly in FTP sites.
* Quick view. When a file is selected in build-in File Browser, the file is showed in quick view. This allows observing multiple files quickly.
* Bookmarks support. Optionally it is possible to save bookmarks.
* Edit marks support. Marks are displayed in the margin for modified lines.
* Printing Preview support.
* ASCII Table Window. Allows viewing and insertion of ASCII characters.
* File associations. Any file type can be associated in order to open files with LopeEdit by double clicking from Windows Explorer.
* User configurable toolbars and menus. It is posible to modify, add, delete commands from menus and toolbars, and to add new menus and new toolbars.
Tags: Program Editor
, Replace Notepad
, edit program
, Lope Edit Lite