MacX Free PSP Video Converter is a powerful yet free PSP video converter with no time and watermark limitations, specially designed for Mac users to free convert any video files to PSP and play them on PSP with excellent image/sound quality. This free video to PSP converter can easily and fast convert video to PSP on Mac OS, such as AVI to PSP, WMV to PSP, MOV to PSP, etc. You can also convert video to other format like to MP4, MP3 with this program.Thanks to this easy-to-use PSP video converter for Mac, you are allowed to clip any segment from the video, snapshot the images in preview, customize the output effect, shut down the computer automatically after converting finished, convert files in batches, etc.
1. This free PSP video converter for Mac works well to convert a wide range of SD and HD video formats, such as AVI, WMV, MKV, MPEG, RM, RMVB, VOB, 3GP, FLV, MOV, AVCHD, MTS and M2TS to PSP, MP4, MP3.
2. The converting speed of this free video converter for PSP is fast for the CPU is fully used. Thanks to built-in High Quality Engine and Deinterlacing Scanner, the program has better output picture quality than other PSP video converters.
3. Rich parameters of profile are provided to adjust the parameters such as Audio Rate, Audio Quality, Video Resolution, Video Quality, etc to customize the video.
4. It has stunning video editing features for you to clip video, crop frame size, merge separate videos into a new one, add watermar or add external subtitles.
5. MacX PSP Video Converter runs perfectly to extract audio file from the video to save as MP3 and take snapshot from source video in JPG, BMP format.
6. The excellent slideshow making feature lets you turn your photos library into a vivid photo slideshow within a few clicks.
7. The intuitive user interface brings both novices and professionals an easy and pleasant experience to convert video to PSP.
1. More audio and video output formats and new video editing feature. 2. Built-in photo slideshow maker to make photos into slideshow. 3. Improved conversion kernel module. 4. Greatly enhancing video converting performance.
Fixed the inaccurate time calculation issue when converting images to video.
Fixed some bugs.
Fixed the inconformity between the output image aspect ratio and the profile presetting.
Fixed the error of "the identity of the developer cannot be confirmed" when running on 10.7.5.
Fixed some words and expression errors.
Fixed a minor bug in video converting process.
Fixed a bug that may cause a crash during video conversion.
Optimized the kernel module for video encoding, greatly increasing the video converting speed.
1. Added more audio and video output formats and new video editing feature; 2. Added built-in photo slideshow maker to make photos into slideshow; 3. Updated brand new Mac-style user interface.
Optimized the image quality of output video formats.
Support Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
Update encoded mode