NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus is especially designed for Windows users to remove DRM protection of purchased and rented iTunes M4V movies (including iTunes extras). It converts iTunes M4V movies, TV shows and music videos to MP4, MOV, AVI and other plain formats with excellent quality. It's the best M4V DRM removal application for iTunes users on Windows. Convert iTunes videos at 20X faster speed. Keep lossless quality. Preserve all audio tracks including 5.1 audio track & AD track and all subtitles including closed caption. Output profiles for various portable media players and cell phones, including iPad, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3, Nexus 9, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, Samsung TV, SONY TV, PSP, PS4, Xbox 360, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S9, HTC, Sony Xperia, Nokia Lumia 920, Google Nexus and Amazon Kindle Fire are built-in and ready to use. It also provides custom options. NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus is a handy iTunes movie converter. It detects your iTunes library automatically to help you add the iTunes video easier. And it allows you to edit the iTunes video before converting. You may trim and select a specific video clip to convert according to your need. Batch conversion is supported.
1. Optimize the interface. 2. Optimize the process of reading iTunes library. 3. Fix some minor bugs.
1. Fix few bugs on Windows 10.
1. Fix the issue that the program fails to find iTunes rentals. 2. Update English and Portuguese language packages, support Hebrew.
1. Support Indonesian. 2. Optimize the conversion speed in non-Lossless mode. 3. Fix the crash problem in some circumstance.
1. Optimize the program interface. 2. Fix the crash problem in some circumstance.
1. Fix the bug that the program failed to list some movie in iTunes library. 2. Fix the conversion failure issue in some circumstance.
1. Fix the bug that the registration info can't be saved automatically since last update. 2. Fix the problem that iTunes can't be launched normally in some circumstance.
1. Compatible with the latest iTunes version 12.1.x (32-bit & 64-bit). 2.Fix the converted video resolution problem if customizing size option as auto. 3. Fix the problem that same as source conversion does not always keep the original resolution.
1. Fix some minor bugs. 2. Add some tooltips.
1. Change to a brand-new interface. 2. Refine conversion engine for faster converting speed. 3. Keep subtitles and retain all audio tracks. 4. Support more popular output devices such as iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, Samsung Galaxy S5, Google Nexus series.
Support the latest iTunes 12.0.1.
Optimize the program interface.