Nucleus NTFS FAT Data Recovery is the most powerful data recovery software and file undelete tool available in the market, and can easily recover your accidentally deleted files. Now more powerful with the addition of zip repair component, helps you repair corrupt zip files. NTFS FAT Data Recovery can easily recover data from formatted or corrupted partitions and hard drives. It is a robust data recovery software and file undelete tool for FAT and NTFS file systems.
Key features NTFS FAT Data Recovery:
- Recovers data from formatted and re-formatted Windows FAT and NTFS partitions.
- Ensures complete recovery of the data lost due to partition deletion, partition damage, and partition formatting.
- Effectively recovers the data lost due to corruption of Windows registry, unexpected system shutdown, and virus attack.
- Provides full support for long file names.
- FREE lifetime product support.
- Available for FREE evaluation.
- Supports all versions of Windows operating systems.
- Supports FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, and NTFS5 file systems.
Evaluate Before Purchase:
NTFS FAT Data Recovery software is available for a free demo to help you analyze the software features. The free demo version of NTFS FAT Data Recovery software works similar to the FULL version but does not allow you to save the recovered data. To save the data recovered using NTFS FAT Data Recovery software, you need to purchase the full version of the software.
NTFS FAT Data Recovery Supports:
File Systems: FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, and NTFS5
Windows OS: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows 95, and DOS
Drives: IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, PEN, ZIP, and USB drives.