ActiveX PDF writer for creating PDF files programmatically. Writes native PDF format to a special PDF-canvas.
Easy to use. No third-party software needed.
Royalty-free deployment! Delphi and DLL APIs also available. Your applications based on PDF In-The-Box can be freely deployed. No run-time licence needed! A comprehensive programming interface (about 110 methods, properties and events) allows you to build up
sophisticated PDF documents. Features: TEXT MANAGEMENT
- All TrueType fonts supported.
- Multi-line text with smart hyphenation, horizontal and vertical alignment.
- Style sheets.
- Style inheritance.
- Insertion of rich texts loaded from RTF files. INTERACTIVE FORMS
- Supported field types: pushbutton, edit box, memo box, list box, combo box, check box, radio buttons.
- Support of style sheets.
- Powerful grid management system with cell drawing and filling methods.
- Customization of aspect and dimensions for every column. GRAPHICS
- 15 methods available to draw geometrical shapes (lines, rectangles, circles, pies, polygons, Bezier curves, etc).
- Images retrieved from memory or loaded from disk (.BMP, .JPG, .WMF, .EMF, .ICO formats).
- Smart image stretching (preserving aspect ratio).
- Image compression with Zlib or Jpeg algorithms.
- Repetitive image management. MULTIMEDIA
- Hyperlinks: internal, remote, external or Internet links.
- Annotations. DOCUMENT CONTROL
- All paper sizes supported.
- Orientation may be changed inside a document.
- Document properties: author, keywords, producer, subject, title.
- Encryption and protection: owner password, user password, security options.
- Global and partial page numbering system.
Tags: Pdf Inthebox Activex