Have you always wanted to simply push the button and see where you rank in all those search engines? Now you can! Grab Rank Tracker by Link-Assistant.Com and track ANY rankings in ANY search engines from ANY country at ANY time at ease! What's ANY rankings? These are: - Regular search engine rankings; - Multiple pages of a site that rank at different positions for the same term; - Universal Search rankings (in Images, Videos, News, Shopping, Places, and more). What's ANY search engines? These are: - All major search engines and their regional varieties (Google.de, Bing FR, etc.); - Country-specific and exotic search engines (Baidu, Naver, Seznam, etc.); - User-requested search engines (can be requested via the SEO tool or on the provider's website). How come you can do it as if from ANY country? - Rank Tracker supports Google's gl parameter, which makes your queries appear as though coming from various locations; - It has a built-in proxy manager, which allows you to tweak your geolocation settings by switching between different proxies. Can I really do it at ANY time? Yes, you can! - The built-in scheduler lets you schedule tasks at any time you need. - Advanced search safety feature ensure SEO software's smooth, uninterrupted operation. So, what are you waiting for? Tap into Rank Tracker's unlimited capabilities - get the FREE version today! *Rank Tracker - free for all - priceless to those who understand*
- The auto-update process has been improved for apps with scheduled tasks;
- Interface scaling parameters have been updated;
- Minor bugs have been fixed.
- Synchronization of project and global settings has been added;
- A new index has been applied for calculation of InLink Rank and Domain Strength metrics;
- IP library has been updated;
- Minor bugs have been fixed.
- New Keyword Sandbox module has been added to Keyword Research
- New feature: run scheduled tasks only for project records that are marked with specific tags
- New feature: pause and resume any task; auto-save a project when your scheduled task is completed
- New Keyword Research methods added
- Improved UI for minimized interface view and for screens with low resolution
- Improved memory utilization algorithm for 64-bit Windows machines
- New filters, widgets and keyword history progress graph for reports!
- Now tracking SERP features (featured snippets, knowledge graph panels, shopping and 12 other types of Google results)!
- Preferred location was added for Google Mobile
- New background tasks allow to use the software in the foreground.
- Minor bug fixes and a new search engine added (sogou.com).
- Project competitors are added to the Keyword Difficulty table.
- New InLink Rank factor to check the importance of webpages (an alternative to Google Page Rank).
- New source for #of searches data: Google Forecast (the numbers are available even for free AdWords accounts).
- Updated and improved graphic interface.
- New SERP module in RakTracker: see top 30 search engine ranking pages for each keyword and search engine.
- SERP fluctuation graph to see the changes in the ranking results.
- The settings to adapt the interface for high-DPI displays were added to RankTracker.
- Bug-fixes and general improvements.
-New Keyword Research module: all tools you need to find and analyze the best keyword ideas are now in one tab!
-New search engine: Bing South Africa.
-German, Dutch, Spanish and French localization was improved in RankTracker.
-Local search in Google is again available in RankTracker: the unique feature is accessible only in SEO PowerSuite tools!
-Now you can upload reports to SEO PowerSuite Cloud or get a shareable link to send it to your client and partners.
-New search engines: google.com.sb, google.co.uz.
-New Google Penalty Detection feature in RankTracker.
-Cloud project storage is now available: save projects to our own SEO PowerSuite Cloud or to fully integrated Dropbox.
-New smarter Keyword Difficulty tool: all you need to find profitable keywords!
-New search engine was added to the tool: haosou.com
-Improved stability and performance.
-Some minor bugs were successfully fixed.
- Now you can check rankings in all Google Mobile search engines!
- New great features in RankTracker: quick competitor setup and the possibility to add alternative project URLs.
-You can now choose to use Moz's PA/DA instead of Google PageRank in respective columns and calculations (such as Keyword Difficulty) in Rank Tracker.
-Rank Tracker got adjusted to work seamlessly on Mac OS with all versions of Java, from Java 1.6 to Java 1.8.
-You now have a new tab called Rankings Summary in Rank Tracker.
-A closer integration with Google Analytics & google AdWords has been implemented that lets you get keyword data from these services right away.
-Some issues with Rank Tracker's built-in Chromium browser have been urgently fixed.
-You can now compare your rankings to those from any date in the past
-It's now possible to transfer custom workspace settings between projects
-New 'Domain Overview' tab added that has key SEO metrics on the domain in your project
-The process of searching for live proxies and adding them to the proxy manager has become more streamlined
-There have been several important bug fixes relased for Google Analytics integration in Rank Tracker
- New Keyword Difficulty feature
- New one-click printing feature
- Anti-CAPTCHA service improved
- A new Chromium browser integrated
- PPC Analysis module improved and expanded
- 'Google Keyword Planner' suggestor improved
- Significant CAPTCHA-related update. Now you can use Death by CAPTCHA anti-CAPTCHA key to make sure your searches go smoothly
- Rank Tracker's code was changed in accordance with the algorithm changes in Google AdWords Keyword Tool.
- Now you can check rankings in Google and Bing as from a specified city.
- The PPC Analysis tab got updated and improved, which means you can get valuable insights into your PPC campaigns right in Rank Tracker.
- The number of search engines was revised and now is 346.