TRichView for C++Builder is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
Components support various character attributes (fonts, subscripts/superscripts, colored text background, custom character stretching and spacing, custom drawn text).
Documents can contain:
- images from imagelists,
- footnotes and endnotes,
- Delphi controls,
- text boxes,
- multilevel bullets and numbering.
Left, right, center, justified and distributed alignments of paragraphs, custom margins and indents, semitransparent backgrounds, styles, Unicode, background images, print preview, export to HTML and DocX, RTF import and export, live spell, data-aware versions and more...
RichViewActions is a set of components and actions for creating user interface for word processor applications (free addon). RichViewActions are translated to about 30 languages, and offer original high-quality toolbar images.
ScaleRichView is a set of components for WYSIWYG editing (shareware add-on).
- widow/orphan control
- applying styles from a file
- alternate row/column colors for tables
- packages for integration with other third-party tools (ReportBuilder 17, Addict 4, Developer Express VCL, THTMLViewer)
- using Uniscribe for text processing
- new paragraph alignment type: distribute
- better support of bi-directional text
- better support of vertical text
- background opacity for paragraphs, tables and text boxes
- line numbers in ScaleRichView
- floating text boxes
- different headers and footers for the first and odd/even pages
- page number and page count fields
- new actions for inserting numbered sequences and object captions
- redesigned object properties dialogs
- Delphi XE3 support, including 64-bit compiler
- text and paragraph styles
- pages in columns, zooming panel in WYSIWYG editor
- new translations
USD $330.00, EUR 310