Mount & Boot Center:
* EBCD Mount & Boot Center is a tool to fix the following boot errors related to boot records and active partition flags:
- "Missing operating system"
- "Error loading operating system"
- "BOOTMGR is missing"
- "NTLDR is missing"
* EBCD Mount & Boot Center can fix various BCD and kernel boot problems:
- "the boot selection failed because a required device is inaccessible" (status 0xC000000E)
- "an error occured while attempting to read the boot configuration data" (status 0xC000000F)
- "C:\Windows\System32\ntoskrnl.EXE ...
RootKit Hook Analyzer is a security tool which checks if there are any rootkits installed on your computer which hook the kernel system services. This program will display all kernel services and the responsible modules for handling them. If no hooks are active on your system it means that all system services are handled by ntoskrnl.EXE, the principal base component of most Windows operating systems which is developed by Microsoft. All you have to do to find out what kernel hooks are ...
exe, NTLDR, ntoskrnl.exe, winload.exe, boot.ini and BCD files.
* Fetch your data even your drives are unrecognizable from computer or laptop.
* Supports all type of storage media like SmartMedia card, Memory sticks, HDD, etc.
* There is no need of any technical knowledge to operate this tool.
* Works with all windows OS like XP, NT, ME, 98, Vista, longhorn and server 2003 or 2008.
* Recapture all your personal photos, ...
INI, Sysedit, ntoskrnl.exe, winload.exe, BCDEdit.exe, MSConfig and boot configuration data (BCD). Undelete utility recovers data when partition volume is not accessible in My Computer or DRIVE NOT FORMATTED message is displayed by windows when you double click on partition drive icon or try to explore the files folders and partition contents using windows explorer.
* Retrieve your missing or fragmented files and directories.
driver software is with advanced technology that updates your driver and removes ntoskrnl.EXE error. The software easily updates your driver and fixes the driver related issues to fix ntoskrnl.EXE. At times error is due to corruption and damage in the registry files. or any kind of wrong or corrupted entries. Registry files are the most complicated and important files of your PC and repairing it manually is not possible. To repair the registry files ...